Research paper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And heres my sophmore year paper on gun rights, this one i do not have all the sources too, but most of them come off the gunowners fact sheet, which has the individual sourcing. This one is not as in depth, but if i remember she asked for us not to submit long papers. Now... if only i could find my freshman paper on our middle east involvement.....

Attachments

• Ineffective Firearm Restrictions.pdf
    163 KB · Views: 5
And for the record here, the Fed paper was taken from relatively tame point of view. For the sake of making a convincing argument to my teacher, i took it from a standpoint of the gov being ignorant, and making huge mistakes. Personally.... I think there some nefarious action afoot, but thats just me

If this is a school paper, be sure to cite your opening quote. No citations in your first two paragraphs. Also, you use the word "that" as a filler quite often. In most cases, you can remove it without affecting the sentence at all.

For example:
Some refute that the economy will ever fail. They believe that as long as the people do not question the system, it can survive

In both cases, can remove "that" easily.

Sorry for the paper critique, but wasn't remembering if for class or not.
Great message, research, and stances though.

Not just America, but the entire world economy is based on this principle. If America falls, the rest of the world falls with it...and everyone knows it. The Ponzi scheme that is the world economy was done through collusion and an agreement of establishing fiat currency for all.

Thanks gaz, and yes, i do use "that" a lot... I had to restrain my self from "just" because i use it frequently too. I don't remember why I didnt cite those first couple things in the second paragraph, she may have said it was unnecessary, but I see now that I should have probably included them anyway. Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: I think "that" being used so often is just the dialect here... we say things oddly here. Apparently saying a question and ending with a preposition is an Ohioan thing, such as "Where is my hat at?"

Last edited:
Ach tung! My inner Grammar Nazi is cringing....lol.

Latest posts

Back