Remdesivir wrongful death lawsuit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Hospital was told by patient that under no circustances was Remdesivir to be given to him. They did anyhow and he died a week later of renal failure (most cases of renal failure in critical COVID patients were probably caused by Remdesivir)

https://thenevadaglobe.com/fl/exclu...-remdesivir-wrongful-death-lawsuit-in-nevada/
A Google search turned up many references to the link between Remdesivir and kidney damage.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7907730/https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2022.692828/fullhttps://www.scielosp.org/article/csp/2021.v37n10/e00077721/https://www.researchgate.net/public...tionality_Analysis_of_the_WHO_Safety_Database

Fauci KNEW Remdesivir was deadly!!! He had a study done in Africa in 2015 I believe, it was the first drug kicked off the study. Cause? Death of so many patients after day 7!!

• “Staff said that they would comply with patient’s requests but that he could not be given the HCQ or Ivermectin because it was against hospital protocols.”
Another deadly issue where Fauci is responsible! The hospital had the above protocols because Fauci mandated it!!!

Question for everyone to ask themselves…WHY would our own government disallow two drugs (ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine) they had done studies on that clearly showed they WORKED against SARS 2?

Also, WHY would they instead mandate Remdesivir, when their own studies showed it was deadly?? There were two studies where Remdisivir showed it caused kidney failure after day 7!!

IF you don’t realize they are killing people on purpose, you aren’t paying attention.

Last edited:
Good article Dr Henley!

For everyone who didn’t click on the article, here is a most interesting snippet.

It's Murder': Remdesivir Victims Decry FDA's Shocking New Move​

By Stella Paul

Remdesivir may be the most despised drug in American history, earning the nickname Run Death Is Near for its lethal record during COVID. Experts claimed that it would stop COVID; instead, it stopped kidney function, then blasted the liver and other organs. Now this reviled destroyer of kidneys has been approved by the FDA for COVID treatment of kidney patients. Does anybody else feel as if the FDA is shoving its power in our faces and laughing at us?
I've been joining online support groups for people who lost loved ones to the Remdesivir Protocol — a nightmarish sequence in which a patient is isolated in the hospital, bullied into taking Remdesivir, ventilated, and then sedated to death. Thousands of Americans were killed this way, possibly hundreds of thousands.

This was almost me. Admitted with covid in 2020. I am pretty sure I heard the doctor say to the nurse as she walked away...shes not going to make it just keep her comfortable. Just because I cant breathe doesn't mean I cant hear. Started on remesdifer...rocefin...and a heap of other stuff. They wanted to give plasma but i refused. They kept me in the hospital against my will and wouldnt let me leave for a week. I refused the last two doses of resm. My hair fell out for almost a yr. Still struggling with kidney issues and diabetes. What a nightmare. But I proved that dr wrong.

This was almost me. Admitted with covid in 2020. I am pretty sure I heard the doctor say to the nurse as she walked away...shes not going to make it just keep her comfortable. Just because I cant breathe doesn't mean I cant hear. Started on remesdifer...rocefin...and a heap of other stuff. They wanted to give plasma but i refused. They kept me in the hospital against my will and wouldnt let me leave for a week. I refused the last two doses of resm. My hair fell out for almost a yr. Still struggling with kidney issues and diabetes. What a nightmare. But I proved that dr wrong.

So many, yet those in our governments that are not even a part of the Evil cabal, do nothing! I'd look Into lawsuits against them. God will provide the final retribution against them for eternity.

We have many posts and threads with treatments for detoxifying and treating the side effects, damages done by these various bio weapons. I hope you have found them. If not please ask me and I'll provide you with the links your looking for.

So many, yet those in our governments that are not even a part of the Evil cabal, do nothing! I'd look Into lawsuits against them.
That is going to be difficult because Remdesivir was under an Emergency Use Authorization, and was covered by the "PREP Act"

PREP ACT OVERVIEW​

The PREP Act provides immunity from personal injury, business disruption, or property damage claims (except willful misconduct) to individuals or organizations broadly involved in the development, testing, manufacture, distribution, or dispensing of drugs, biologics, and devices intended for use for COVID-19 or program planning around such products.

To be covered by PREP Act immunity, the COVID-19-related activities and products must meet the criteria set forth in the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) declaration of immunity from liability, published March 17, 2020 and amended on April 15 (the Declaration). HHS also later issued an advisory opinion on April 17, which was updated on May 19, to provide further clarity on the breadth of the Declaration (the Advisory Opinion).

KEY FACTORS AND DEFINITIONS​

The Declaration describes several detailed criteria and definitions for liability immunity under the PREP Act; thus, it is important to assess applicability on a case-by-case basis. Key definitions from the Declaration include, for example, the following:

Covered Countermeasures. PREP Act liability immunity is tied to “covered countermeasures.”

• Covered countermeasures are defined to include the following:
    • Any drug, biologic including vaccines, or medical device product or respiratory protective device used to treat, diagnose, cure, prevent, or mitigate COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2 (or a virus mutating therefrom);
    • Any device used in the administration of any such product; and
    • All components and constituent materials of any such product.
  • Covered countermeasures may include certain products related to, or intended to support, COVID-19 prevention, treatment, or diagnosis, including, for example:
    • A product intended to diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or treat a serious or life-threatening disease or condition caused by a COVID-19 therapeutic; or
    • A product or technology intended to enhance the use or effect of another COVID-19 covered countermeasure (e.g., drug or vaccine adjuvant).
  • To qualify as a covered countermeasure, the drug, biologic, or device must be approved or cleared by FDA, or authorized for investigational or emergency use by FDA, for COVID-19-related purposes.
  • Respiratory protective devices must be approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
Covered Persons. PREP Act liability immunity is available to “covered persons,” defined to include the following:

• “Manufacturers,” which is broadly defined to include any contractor or subcontractor of a manufacturer; a supplier or licenser of any product, intellectual property, service, research tool, or component or other article used in the design, development, clinical testing, investigation, or manufacturing of a covered countermeasure; and any or all of the parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns of a manufacturer.
  • “Distributors,” which is defined to include any entity engaged in the distribution of covered countermeasures, such as manufacturers, repackers, common and contract carriers, own-label and private label distributors, jobbers, brokers, warehouses, wholesalers, and retail pharmacies.
  • “Program planners,” which can include state or local governments and private sector employers or groups that supervise or administer a program, establish standards, or provide policy guidance relating to a covered countermeasure.
  • “Qualified persons,” which includes persons authorized to prescribe, administer, or dispense covered countermeasures, such as physicians, nurses, pharmacists, technicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recommended Activities. PREP Act liability immunity is available to covered persons engaged in “recommended activities,” including the following:

• The manufacture, testing, development, distribution, administration, and use of the covered countermeasures.
  • Administration of covered countermeasures includes not only physical administration of products and services, but also activities and decisions directly relating to public and private delivery, distribution and dispensing of the covered countermeasures, management and operation of covered countermeasures programs, or management and operation of locations for purpose of distributing and dispensing covered countermeasures.

That is going to be difficult because Remdesivir was under an Emergency Use Authorization, and was covered by the "PREP Act"

PREP ACT OVERVIEW​

The PREP Act provides immunity from personal injury, business disruption, or property damage claims (except willful misconduct) to individuals or organizations broadly involved in the development, testing, manufacture, distribution, or dispensing of drugs, biologics, and devices intended for use for COVID-19 or program planning around such products.

To be covered by PREP Act immunity, the COVID-19-related activities and products must meet the criteria set forth in the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) declaration of immunity from liability, published March 17, 2020 and amended on April 15 (the Declaration). HHS also later issued an advisory opinion on April 17, which was updated on May 19, to provide further clarity on the breadth of the Declaration (the Advisory Opinion).

KEY FACTORS AND DEFINITIONS​

The Declaration describes several detailed criteria and definitions for liability immunity under the PREP Act; thus, it is important to assess applicability on a case-by-case basis. Key definitions from the Declaration include, for example, the following:

Covered Countermeasures. PREP Act liability immunity is tied to “covered countermeasures.”

• Covered countermeasures are defined to include the following:
    • Any drug, biologic including vaccines, or medical device product or respiratory protective device used to treat, diagnose, cure, prevent, or mitigate COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2 (or a virus mutating therefrom);
    • Any device used in the administration of any such product; and
    • All components and constituent materials of any such product.
  • Covered countermeasures may include certain products related to, or intended to support, COVID-19 prevention, treatment, or diagnosis, including, for example:
    • A product intended to diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or treat a serious or life-threatening disease or condition caused by a COVID-19 therapeutic; or
    • A product or technology intended to enhance the use or effect of another COVID-19 covered countermeasure (e.g., drug or vaccine adjuvant).
  • To qualify as a covered countermeasure, the drug, biologic, or device must be approved or cleared by FDA, or authorized for investigational or emergency use by FDA, for COVID-19-related purposes.
  • Respiratory protective devices must be approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
Covered Persons. PREP Act liability immunity is available to “covered persons,” defined to include the following:

• “Manufacturers,” which is broadly defined to include any contractor or subcontractor of a manufacturer; a supplier or licenser of any product, intellectual property, service, research tool, or component or other article used in the design, development, clinical testing, investigation, or manufacturing of a covered countermeasure; and any or all of the parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns of a manufacturer.
  • “Distributors,” which is defined to include any entity engaged in the distribution of covered countermeasures, such as manufacturers, repackers, common and contract carriers, own-label and private label distributors, jobbers, brokers, warehouses, wholesalers, and retail pharmacies.
  • “Program planners,” which can include state or local governments and private sector employers or groups that supervise or administer a program, establish standards, or provide policy guidance relating to a covered countermeasure.
  • “Qualified persons,” which includes persons authorized to prescribe, administer, or dispense covered countermeasures, such as physicians, nurses, pharmacists, technicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recommended Activities. PREP Act liability immunity is available to covered persons engaged in “recommended activities,” including the following:

• The manufacture, testing, development, distribution, administration, and use of the covered countermeasures.
  • Administration of covered countermeasures includes not only physical administration of products and services, but also activities and decisions directly relating to public and private delivery, distribution and dispensing of the covered countermeasures, management and operation of covered countermeasures programs, or management and operation of locations for purpose of distributing and dispensing covered countermeasures.

Well I believe there's more than enough evidence to prove willful misconduct.

That's all meaningless when criminals control our country. When criminals control your government and subvert and disregard your Constitution and rule of Law. The only option to restore it is to fight it with extreme prejudice using all means necessary. Yes that means utilizing our second amendment rights. It's ugly, but that's the truth! It's the only way to remove them and restore our Constitutional Republic!

The question is who will start it and when?

Well I believe there's more than enough evidence to prove willful misconduct.

That's all meaningless when criminals control our country. When criminals control your government and subvert and disregard your Constitution and rule of Law. The only option to restore it is to fight it with extreme prejudice using all means necessary. Yes that means utilizing our second amendment rights. It's ugly, but that's the truth! It's the only way to remove them and restore our Constitutional Republic!

The question is who will start it and when?
Plenty of willful misconduct all the way up the food chain from the Doctors to the President and everyone in between. I think most nurses and others who just "followed orders" in administering the shots and poison pills should also be liable, just like at Auschwitz, but maybe not of willful misconduct.

Problem is, I think the courts will realize how big of a Pandora's Box they will be opening and just like the 2020 election fraud, they won't want to touch it.

Latest posts

Back