refridgeration

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt I'll see any grandkids from my oldest girl and not sure about the youngest. Fries might have kids she says, but it will have to be when she's older because she wants to dance professionally or be a veterinarian. Who knows, for now, I spoil the grand dogs.

She'll need those dancing skills, she wants to go into large animal practice. Whenever our vet comes out on a farm call, she's stuck to him like glue and he's encouraging her to pursue it. She's learned how to palpate a mare to check on an unborn foal, how to turn a kid who is presented backwards, how to put in stitches, irrigation of wounds and all sorts of other stuff. When the boys at school bother her, she reminds them that she does know how to castrate animals way bigger than they are.

She doesn't take after her mama at all, now does she?:D

While refrigeration is nice when you can get it (and we have it for now) we eat fresh almost everyday whether it's fish, beef, pork, chicken or vegetables, milk etc. - the advantage of a Friends and Family compound and living in the tropics.

Latest posts

Back