Recognizing Your Surroundings

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
So, i was watching my in-laws house for the weekend, which ment that i didnt have my bug bag because, well, im stupid and didnt bring it lol. but while i was out there, it occured to me, What would i do if something happened right now?
well, thankfully, my in-laws are a crazy bunch, that like knives (they call'em letter openers lol), and if i looked around a bit, they probably have quite a bit in stock if shtf, but it got me thinken, "what would happen, anywhere else, at any given time?" the store, driving somewhere, dropping the kids at school, etc, etc, you know, something thats not even close to what you planed to be or do.
so for all you people, im going to do, at least every now and then, if not everywhere (LOL, just thinking about it, not out loud scaren people HA!) is to think, exactly, right here right now, what would i do? ill look around and see what i can use, what i might be without, who would be around me etc.
at any time it could be alot different than the way we planned it to go.
being prepared for any situation, at any given time/place could help you out when that day comes to be on top of things fast.

but like i said, do it in your head, dont go around in public acting out various doomsday scenarios LMAO, you'll likely to get locked up.

Ok, at all times i have a knife, multi tool, lighter and some paracord and small first aid. 99% of the time my GHB is with me but lets through that out. the first thing I would do is : {Stop} stop, think, observe, plan { rescue }. Once i have a plan, i would set it in motion. give me a scenario and i can elaborate.

Colt...your in a couthouse...no bag, no weapons with you. Earthquake happens, jails open up, mass choas errupts. What? You said give a scenario? Lol

Really ? Your killing me. Hide till nightfall, make a crude weapon then move under the cover of darkness.
GO Krime your turn !!

FFS people you guys are messed up LOL, taken people out because of a bad situation.

ok heres what i would do:
id head to the freaken cafeteria, every court house i know has one at least.
there i could arm myself with a weopon (kitchen knives [note: more than one]) i would hide a small one in my sock, in case i ran into the likes of you gun stealen people (lol), i would then proceed to eating as much as i could, putting at least a bottle of water and stuff food in any pocket i could, then id head to the part of the kitchen with cleaning supplys and amount to making chemical weapondry, then i would get a wet rag to put over my face so when i chuck it at the gun toters, i wont be too affected, so i could either run, kill, or maybe get the gun.

all that in no certain order, the order would be determined vs fight or flight, and risk vs reward.

FFS people you guys are messed up LOL, taken people out because of a bad situation.

ok heres what i would do:
id head to the freaken cafeteria, every court house i know has one at least.
there i could arm myself with a weopon (kitchen knives [note: more than one]) i would hide a small one in my sock, in case i ran into the likes of you gun stealen people (lol), i would then proceed to eating as much as i could, putting at least a bottle of water and stuff food in any pocket i could, then id head to the part of the kitchen with cleaning supplys and amount to making chemical weapondry, then i would get a wet rag to put over my face so when i chuck it at the gun toters, i wont be too affected, so i could either run, kill, or maybe get the gun.

all that in no certain order, the order would be determined vs fight or flight, and risk vs reward.
Nice "good one"

Latest posts

Back