Reclaiming America and taking back our Government from the 'Cabal'

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This video made me so angry from start to finish I thought it worth sharing. I respect Dr. Ruby's video presentations to date and think this person she is interviewing has some interesting (and disconcerting) information worth your time. Although mostly doom and gloom about what is being done to Americans, they do end on a positive note with how we can perhaps stop this madness:

https://www.brighteon.com/0c1389dc-4b5a-4aa2-a012-d86431fb2c9e

Last edited:
Could biden be anymore corrupt?!! What are they hiding in Ukraine? Why has nothing been done all these years about this?

1655771390241.png

https://rumble.com/v152grq-bidens-secret-bribe-tapes-share-it-to-all....html

Those who give up there liberty's for security deserve neither. Paraphrasing Ben Franklin here but you get the meaning.
More of a condensed version than a paraphrase. The only word he didn't say was "security" (he said "safety"). The exact quote is just longer:

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”

Why am I getting the feeling nobody watched the entire video or the same video I posted? The point was that the Prez doesn't even NEED to issue his nasty executive orders to be a tyrant to lock us down, seize all out assets, take us to camps for whatever reasons they dream up. Congress, for some years now, through sneaking in agenda-based extras into many pieces of legislation (that likely were not read and understood properly by our Congressmen, like the rushed vote on Obamacare) has cemented the ability of the President, Carte Blanche, to do whatever he wants. Even scarier, HE alone gets to decide the "when" part of that formula. He can set aside the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, without any WHO treaty, under the guise of an "Emergency" (whether a health/national security risk or not, since they get to define those terms) and guess who gets to decide there is "an emergency"? The PREZ, of course, so it doesn't matter HOW the WHO treaty vote goes really. He ALREADY has the power to usher in a tyrannical government from coast to coast. So our worries over the WHO Treaty vote were a little late.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back