Re-introduction

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SheilaT.

God Like
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Made my first post in a long time yesterday so thought it only good manners to reintroduce myself.
I'm a long time prepper, more into self reliance than survivalism and I take great pride in cocking a snook at TPTB.
A lot of things have changed here in my little world since I last posted and I am pleased to say it has all been positive. Son is now the proud owner of his home (well, he's paying the bank back for it), we both have jobs that we enjoy and I just got an allotment within walking distance from the new house. We are still in the same area just the other end of the city now.
I'm a big fan of home preserving, although I haven't done a lot over the last couple of years.
So will be dipping a toe in and hopefully will have time to make a contribution.

Hi folks,

Made my first post in a long time yesterday so thought it only good manners to reintroduce myself.
I'm a long time prepper, more into self reliance than survivalism and I take great pride in cocking a snook at TPTB.
A lot of things have changed here in my little world since I last posted and I am pleased to say it has all been positive. Son is now the proud owner of his home (well, he's paying the bank back for it), we both have jobs that we enjoy and I just got an allotment within walking distance from the new house. We are still in the same area just the other end of the city now.
I'm a big fan of home preserving, although I haven't done a lot over the last couple of years.
So will be dipping a toe in and hopefully will have time to make a contribution.

Welcome back and good luck with that new allotment. New gardens are always fun.

Latest posts

Back