Re: Ammo

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CALIFORNIA --- CommieLand. Ammo cannot be shipped to a buyer's address, must go to FFL. Buy must pass a background check (approximately 16 to 20 percent false rejections). If the buyer does not have a firearm registered with the caliber of the ammo to be purchased, the background check fails. Even an erroneous background failure costs additional money to correct and could take months to correct. So it costs money to run the background check on top of the ammo purchase. It is illegal to cross state line and bring back ammo. So ammo purchases are restricted, add the approved gun list and it becomes almost impossible to purchase a modern (current model) pistol or semi-auto "Black Rifle". My son only has a 10/22 rifle registered to him. All the other firearms at his house were purchased by me and are "Stored" there in his gun safe. I do deliver ammo when I visit. As I want my firearms stored there to be ready for "ANY" shooting adventures.

CALIFORNIA --- CommieLand. Ammo cannot be shipped to a buyer's address, must go to FFL. Buy must pass a background check (approximately 16 to 20 percent false rejections). If the buyer does not have a firearm registered with the caliber of the ammo to be purchased, the background check fails. Even an erroneous background failure costs additional money to correct and could take months to correct. So it costs money to run the background check on top of the ammo purchase. It is illegal to cross state line and bring back ammo. So ammo purchases are restricted, add the approved gun list and it becomes almost impossible to purchase a modern (current model) pistol or semi-auto "Black Rifle". My son only has a 10/22 rifle registered to him. All the other firearms at his house were purchased by me and are "Stored" there in his gun safe. I do deliver ammo when I visit. As I want my firearms stored there to be ready for "ANY" shooting adventures.

People are nuts to tolerate this. Anyone living in California that isnt fighting this deserves to one day, become a sheep led to slaughter.

Latest posts

Back