RBG to retire?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the hospitals were supposed to be dedicated to treating China flu victims. Let the old broad end her days at home.

Arctic, when I saw you had posted, I knew what your thoughts would be. Lol
That old bird is holding out for November 4th. (Day after election)

Back in the hospital the last I heard. Somebody needs to drive a stake through her heart, so she never comes back. She is more immortal than Keith Richards. I think her hatred of Trump is what is keeping her alive.

Hang on. What? I can't imagine that she ever had a heart. But, tick tock. Her time is short. And getting shorter every day. I can wait. Tick tock.

Liver cancer.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/17/sup...iver-cancer-but-still-working-full-steam.html
Tick Tock

IzxaCbk.jpg

My mother died of liver cancer...I know the drill.

It is not something I would wish on anyone. My father never recovered from watching her go through that.

Ruthie will be incapacitated months before she kicks the bucket. At her age the treatment will soon get to be much worse than the cancer and they will have to stop treating her to make her life bearable for a while.

It ain't pretty.

She has to hold on until January. If she resigns before Trump is out of office (provided he is not reelected) he can appoint and the senate can confirm her replacement right up until they leave office. Just think of the screams from the left if he appoints her replacement in those last few weeks. Would be beautiful.

My mother died of liver cancer...I know the drill.

It is not something I would wish on anyone. My father never recovered from watching her go through that.

Ruthie will be incapacitated months before she kicks the bucket. At her age the treatment will soon get to be much worse than the cancer and they will have to stop treating her to make her life bearable for a while.

It ain't pretty.

Take it from a survivor there is no such thing as pretty cancer treatment.

Latest posts

Back