RBG IS DEAD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.....other sources? Care to share? Don't get me wrong, here, I'm not trying to be offensive or pressuring, I'm just trying to find the other sources, myself. If the major news outlets are out-right liars, where do you get information that's outside your local circle? A Youtube channel? Infowars? Particular Facebook pages?

And lets face it, "common sense" is not all that common unless you're surrounded by people within the same social and political standing and orientation. Liberals won't find the same "common sense" as Conservatives, etc... What's common sense to you may not be common sense, say, to someone living on an island in the south Pacific as an example. If you read something you disagree with it is it "not common sense" or a lie? Both?

Simple answer. I don't consider anyone a 'reliable source'. I vet each article based on common sense and other sources.

My concern is how do you convince those that practice evil that their practice is....evil? The Middle Eastern Muslims who committed 9/11 "believed" they were doing good. In their heart they 'believed' their actions were good and would lead to, what they saw, the downfall of evil. They refuse to read the Bible, or hear of it's words. If you even mention the Bible or its teachings they immediately shut down. What do we do in these cases?

We’ve seen examples throughout history that evil will triumph temporarily, but in the end the wicked will be destroyed.

We’ve seen examples throughout history that evil will triumph temporarily, but in the end the wicked will be destroyed.

"Temporary"? Hundreds of years, sometimes 500+ years (Ottoman Empire). I'm not sure that 'good' has ruled more than 'evil' over the past several thousand years. But, evil will lose in the end, and that will last for eternity. Sadly for those who chose evil.

My concern is how do you convince those that practice evil that their practice is....evil? The Middle Eastern Muslims who committed 9/11 "believed" they were doing good. In their heart they 'believed' their actions were good and would lead to, what they saw, the downfall of evil. They refuse to read the Bible, or hear of it's words. If you even mention the Bible or its teachings they immediately shut down. What do we do in these cases?

You can't. We are all given freedom of choice, to choose evil or to choose good. For those who choose evil, I'm not going to hunt them (for now). I'm done with trying to persuade those who choose evil. 10 years ago, I spent serious time and effort to do that. And I think people had a more open mind then. The Bible says that those who chose evil will come to a point where they do not have the will or ability to turn away from evil. I think we are in that time. I'm not going to stop and talk to an antifa crowd blocking the road, I'll just run over them.

And do you want the truth? The one real source with the truth that matters? You think you can handle the real truth, top to bottom? Genesis 1:1 through Revelation 22:21. Every word is the only truth that matters. Understand these (a lifetime and then some), and you will see through the fog of modern 'news'. Am I Preaching? Yup. Trying to convince anyone? Nope. Either you believe this or you don't. You asked, I answered.

I'll start a conspiracy. Rev 22:21. Looks an awful like Feb 2, 2021. Just wait, some preacher will have this inspiration and false teaching sooner than later.

Enjoy the laugh...
silent-majority-liberals.jpg

Latest posts

Back