RBG IS DEAD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mitt Romney finally comes through. He voted for impeachment but will vote for SCOTUS whenever it comes up.

Romney got a lot of backlash back in Utah over the impeachment vote, I think this is saving Grace with his voters back home, whats on everybody's mind though, will he vote to confirm, he's a rhino of the worst kind, I don't trust the SOB.

Something brought up by my wife I hadn't thought about..............Joe Manchin out of WV... the only Democrat senator I am aware of from (what I consider) a heavy red state. If he votes against Trump's nominee, I don't think those ridge runners will let him out of the state alive.. forget his next re-election bid

PS.... Forgot bout Tuberville knocking off Sessions in the primary.........Doug Jones (D-AL) might be in deep crap......That's two Dem Senators with their privates being roasted over a comanche campfire...........indeed, may you live in interesting times

Last edited:
I don't see why the republicans keep just listening to the threats of the democrats. The Dems are threating to 'pack the supreme court'. Let them talk it up a bit, so that they are serious. Then, and maybe after the election & they get their clocks cleaned, do it. Put 4 more very conservative judges on SCOTUS, get it to 13. And the reply should be that the Dems have been talking about it, and we're the party of getting things done. And a few more things can go that way as well. Show them that their bullying days are done.

I bet Trump loved it. When you take a large group of soy-boys and losers, and they don't like Trump, then that means Trump is doing some things right.

And while the national media are temporarily distracted by Louisville, no doubt they will bring the focus back when the democrats need it. Wait till Saturday. It'll be back on the front page. And wait until McConnell steps up. I hope he announces that he is skipping the hearings and going straight to confirmation. And give a nice speech about why he's doing it. 1) They did a hearing with Amy only a couple of years ago & she got 70+ YES votes then. 2) The dems turned Kavanaugh's hearing into a circus which is beneath the Senate. This is part of the cost of doing that. 3) End of discussion. And then watch their heads explode.

I wonder if there is standing to bring cause against pennsylvania for issuing non verified ballot (mail votes with no signature verification).. I am def no atty

PS....... I would love to see a 6-3 thrashing at the SCOTUS in the next couple of months

How can any citizen have faith and confidence in an election with non verified ballots?? A poll put out today said barely 20 something percent had confidence in the up coming election process!

Latest posts

Back