RBG IS DEAD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The memes are getting pretty good...
humor-SCOTUS-ruthless.jpg

I say he does it right after the witch is buried. There is no way the President will want to wait. It strikes me as hilarious that she was so full of hubris that she actually thought she could control when she died!
I think they should do it soon as possible. Whether shes buried or not. They are gonna cart her casket round the country funeral and viewings everwhere then she will lie in state at the capital the whole process could take 2 weeks. Lets go ahead and get it done now.

this has been coming for years,,,,we all die get over it

Caring about the dead vs caring about the living is a nonstarter in my estimation. My votes will be for the benefit of the living Americans. They will also be against politicians who are pushing all this crap in our streets. Some people vote for the destruction of our Country then talk a good talk about the dead.

parting comment on RGB

the woman has been sick for years and should have retired at least 6 years ago,,,Obama would have replaced her with someone of like mind,,,,, but she was a pigheaded old girl and hung in until the bitter end,,some will miss her more are relieved she is gone and most on this site feel that way,,,we can move on put someone on the bench who is not a liberal asshole and will not side with the Democrats on every issue

the Democratic party has done a lot of damage to our way of life it is time to get back to being the America we all grew up in,a time when there were jobs for all who wanted one and our children could be outside playing without fear of someone harming them

anyone with a problem with this can kiss my a@@@@

Eric,

I won't go that far. As a Christian, I truly want (nearly!) everyone to avoid the condemnation of Hell. I'll confess, there have been a few people over the decades that maybe I'm not so unhappy that they're now in hell. That's my flaw. But in general, I hope that people don't take the down escalator. And yes, RBG is there, I have little doubt that she is now either in hell or awaiting the final judgement. But I won't go as far as to say that I hope she's burning in hell.

And let me cut that frog hair even finer. I made no secret that I was wanting her to drop dead. If that was the only way for her to exit SCOTUS, so be it. But burning in hell is far worse than if she was never born. She did chose her path.

Having said all that, your meme was still pretty funny!

I want to see the death certificate. I bet she died months ago and they were holding out closer to election to tell us.

They are threatening everything, but America is tired of their riots. The acted too soon on the George Floyd etc crap. People are just too tired to care anymore.

She had a chance to retire during Obama but was greedy and held on. Serves them right.

I want to see the death certificate. I bet she died months ago and they were holding out closer to election to tell us.

They are threatening everything, but America is tired of their riots. The acted too soon on the George Floyd etc crap. People are just too tired to care anymore.

She had a chance to retire during Obama but was greedy and held on. Serves them right.
You really don’t have a way to know what’s on it is more or less real than BOs birth certificate

Chuck You Schumer: "Nothing is off the table" if GOP moves to fill Ginsburg's seat

The Democrats have an "Armageddon Option" if Trump names a new justice. Of course it hinges on them taking the Senate:
  • Adding two justices to the Supreme Court
  • Eliminating the filibuster
  • Making D.C. and Puerto Rico states. There is even talk of making Guam a state.
  • Impeaching Trump or Barr in order to stall the confirmation (talk about sedition!!!)
  • The "John Lewis Voting Rights Act" to automatically register felons and illegal aliens as voters.
https://www.axios.com/democrats-sup...ons-871f3e66-e7a4-4f40-9691-d20de1f4be61.html

Chuck You Schumer: "Nothing is off the table" if GOP moves to fill Ginsburg's seat

The Democrats have an "Armageddon Option" if Trump names a new justice. Of course it hinges on them taking the Senate:
  • Adding two justices to the Supreme Court
  • Eliminating the filibuster
  • Making D.C. and Puerto Rico states. There is even talk of making Guam a state.
  • Impeaching Trump or Barr in order to stall the confirmation (talk about sedition!!!)
  • The "John Lewis Voting Rights Act" to automatically register felons and illegal aliens as voters.
https://www.axios.com/democrats-sup...ons-871f3e66-e7a4-4f40-9691-d20de1f4be61.html
"As if most of this isn't already going to happen next time we commies get the house and the senate anyway."--C. Schumer

If Trump wins and the GOP takes both House and Senate, then the GOP needs to do exactly what the Dems are planning. Pack the court with 10 more Conservative judges. kill the filibuster and pass Federal laws to ban any state from passing restrictive gun control laws. Then require all the education monies to follow the child and pay parents if they home school their child / children. Constitutional carry should become the "Law of the Land." Just a few suggestions to get things really rolling along.

If Trump wins and the GOP takes both House and Senate, then the GOP needs to do exactly what the Dems are planning. Pack the court with 10 more Conservative judges. kill the filibuster and pass Federal laws to ban any state from passing restrictive gun control laws. Then require all the education monies to follow the child and pay parents if they home school their child / children. Constitutional carry should become the "Law of the Land." Just a few suggestions to get things really rolling along.
You better build an Ark for all the liberal tears that will follow that.

I woke up this morning and just had to check. Yep, The witch is still dead.
Now the question is; why haven't the Repubs filled her smelly old seat yet?
I heard that they want to fill her seat with another chick. How about picking the most qualified Conservative judge? As long as the replacement is either male or female, and Conservative, I don't care.
Just get it done. And quit trying to come up with good things to say about this horrible old hag.

Latest posts

Back