RBG IS DEAD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone checked to see if RBG is still dead? If you listen to the Dems and squishy Repubics slobbering all over her I'm sure that she'll soon have her second coming.

Good question. She could easily be taken into a Frankenstein experiment and revived. What ever happened, don't you remember all the libs lining up to offer her organs to keep her going?

Good question. She could easily be taken into a Frankenstein experiment and revived. What ever happened, don't you remember all the libs lining up to offer her organs to keep her going?

Like most thing with Dem's all talk, no action. remember all the Dem's (Whoopi Goldberg) who where going to leave the USA if Trump won. They are still here and RGB is still dead, no transplants.

Let me rephrase: where do you get your news? What do you consider to be a reliable source of information for what's going on on the world today?

Not something I care to share with you. But, I never read the main stream media. They are owned by those who don’t want the best for our country. Like Tex, I research every important issue by reading numerous sources that aren’t complete liars like the one you mentioned.

Back to the main topic. First, a warning: do not eat or drink when you're reading this!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-circuit-overturn-ginsburgs-death/3548008001/
This is not a joke article, it is what they call a 'fact check'. Hysterical. It's the USATODAY website. My oh my, how far they have fallen. Enjoy the laugh. I'd say the Babylon Bee is the big winner in this one!
Satirical websites are fun. They are not news. There is no need to fact check them. This is hilarious.

Sometimes I do see people (on both sides) erroneously citing satire articles as fact. I've seen it here, actually, which is annoying because I like to believe that the people here would take the time to read and do their research. Maybe USAToday is just trying to make sure this doesn't happen in this case?

Has anyone checked to see if RBG is still dead? If you listen to the Dems and squishy Repubics slobbering all over her I'm sure that she'll soon have her second coming.

RBG was reincarnated, just not what she hoped to be.

bless100217++90.JPG

“If you pee on the rug again then you’re sleeping outside tonight!”

Last edited:
Back to the main topic. First, a warning: do not eat or drink when you're reading this!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-circuit-overturn-ginsburgs-death/3548008001/
This is not a joke article, it is what they call a 'fact check'. Hysterical. It's the USATODAY website. My oh my, how far they have fallen. Enjoy the laugh. I'd say the Babylon Bee is the big winner in this one!

“and the "God-given right to abort as many babies as possible and sell their body parts for research."”

Now THAT is pure evil.

Latest posts

Back