RBG died

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I would agree with schumer, but hey the Senate needs to listen to him! LOL. 😄 🤣 :D

1600525077127.jpeg

"This was in 2016”

I agree. I hope it happens quickly. I just don't see it happening. Antonin Scalia died in February of 2016; a full nine months before the election. The hue and cry back then was "wait until the new President is elected." We are not even two months away from the election. I'm just saying.

I agree. I hope it happens quickly. I just don't see it happening. Antonin Scalia died in February of 2016; a full nine months before the election. The hue and cry back then was "wait until the new President is elected." We are not even two months away from the election. I'm just saying.

It must be done very quickly. We need a full Supreme Court prior to election because of what the Dems are doing with the last minute RIGGING of the election process! No one is going to have any faith in the winner if this is allowed to continue. That sets up a HUGE invitation for outright war in the streets across our Nation.

Last election was handled Exactly like all our other elections have been for years and years. No handing the mail people millions of ballots...who are on record of throwing out Republicans ballots. No extending voting for days past Election Day. Did not allow ballots before without Post Marks! Did not allow ballots before without verifying Signatures!

Additionally, the Dems were not openly planning to STEAL the election via lawyers! They are now. How can anyone doubt we need a full Supreme Court?

Last edited:
Ted Cruz states why we need a full Supreme Court.

“First, this nomination is why the American people elected Donald Trump as president and this confirmation is why the American people voted for a Republican majority in the U.S. Senate.

The Supreme Court has become the preeminent arbiter of our constitutional rights. And the type of justice that serves has a profound impact on public policy and our fundamental liberties.

Unfortunately, over the past six decades, the Court has arrogated to itself far too much power—well beyond what it is entitled to under the Constitution. It has seized this power at the expense of Congress, the executive branch, the states, and We the People alike.

The 2016 election was not only a referendum on our Supreme Court; it was a referendum on the direction of our entire judicial system.

Second, twenty-nine times in our nation’s history we’ve seen a Supreme Court vacancy in an election year or before an inauguration and in every instance, the president proceeded with a nomination.

...Nine out of the ten nominations made before Election Day were successfully confirmed, while eight out of the nine nominations made after Election Day were also successfully confirmed.

And finally, as we approach what is likely to be a contested election that hangs in the balance of the Supreme Court, our nation is at risk of a constitutional crisis without nine justices on the bench.”

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back