Range Cards

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
We've discussed range cards before in another forum, so I decided to copy a blank U.S. Army Range Card with 2 copies on each page. If you place these on hard stock paper, they will certainly work for you when the time comes. I just printed about 30 copies on the old printer and they worked fine. I place mine in a ziplock bag with a red or blue fine point Sharpie and a small compass, if you have a topographical map of your home or BOL, then stick a copy of that in their too...you can get the Sharpies at Walmart or Dollar General. Place the entire kit with my BOB and also copies with maps in my command kit.

Hope this helps. I will post later how you can use them. If your not sure, just PM me, I'll be able to explain it better.

Attachments

• Range Card.pdf
    136.6 KB · Views: 18
I have one for each sentry position we have (laminate them, to make them weatherproof). Another thing we did is have non-obvious landmarks at different range intervals, so WE will be able to determine range nearly flawlessly, while any opposition is guessing.

I copied mine from John Plasters book . Every now and then there will be Gov issue Sniper data books on E Bay . I recomend anyone that does not have accsess copy Bob's pdf,s I'm glad he shares info as he does With my dial up I can't post alot of info like I would like to .

Nice post. These are very simular to the cards we used in Scout Sniper Training with a few modifications of course. For civilian use these are perfect. Great work!

Latest posts

Back