Queensland Covid Contact tracing report

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backandbeyond

God Like
Reaction score
This Link details the requirements to check into shops and businesses in QLD
Queensland's check-in laws are changing today — here's how it affects you

An on the ground report.
Yesterday the new covid app requirements came into force and we have the ongoing mask requirements that are quite intrusive, listed here Mandatory face masks

This morning I was at a country market, a large open air affair near my rural town. Only about one in 100 people were masked up, it was a breath of fresh air to see the public, at least out here, thumbing their noses to the bullsh*t fear campaign pushed by the government. Later I went into town to buy some things and nearly all the people would don the mask when entering the supermarket then pull it off as soon as they exited. As for using their phone app at the door to check in, I didn't see anyone doing that.

I found the observations heartening and I believe the majority of Australians are figuring out that this is all crap. I for one have always felt that the Swedish response of herd immunity was the best way forward anyway, much better than being a slave to endless yearly injections for every new variant they imagine up. For years now the flu shot was well attended by the elderly and the stupid (my opinion) and I have never taken one. This new push by the government to have everyone being vaccinated is being recommended by doctors, with links to pharmaceutical corporations. It's clear to me it is just Big Pharma's latest tactic to increase their profits. After all they are the second largest corporate block on the planet after the military industrial complex and I would put nothing past them. Just like the Military complex grows rich from the endless wars, so Pharma grows rich from endless diseases.

One can still sign in without the app for now . I won’t be getting any app for the time being . They say after 66 days all information is deleted at some location from who knows where. But will that really happen? It’s interesting that the police have already used the app to bring about a conviction. Doesn’t matter if it was for a just cause. It’s the fact it’s already being used for other things than health.

I doubt the average person will ever be required to use the app Ling. There are too many old people without phones, too many down and outs that don't have one and too many like us who plain won't use them. It's just a typical government scare campaign to get as many as possible into the net.

I doubt the average person will ever be required to use the app Ling. There are too many old people without phones, too many down and outs that don't have one and too many like us who plain won't use them. It's just a typical government scare campaign to get as many as possible into the net.
Ok I’ll be sure to wear a grey wig for added protection next time I’m out and about shopping : ) 👩‍🦳

The down and outs in America all have smart phones. Obamaphones. Maybe Australia will start giving out those.

Ok I’ll be sure to wear a grey wig for added protection next time I’m out and about shopping : ) 👩‍🦳

Just dress down and act a bit weird, act like a mental health sufferer ;)
I have done this many times, especially in government offices. Nobody wants a crazy having an episode in their store or office so you will get cut a lot of slack and given preferential treatment.

I originally did it as a test to see how staff would behave after seeing a 'real' episode in a supermarket. Staff are quite accommodating and often someone 'special' will come out of the woodwork to deal with you, especially if you appear agitated. I don't recommend feinting agitation though, that's advanced technique and you have to know when to back off fast. Also don't pull this gig in the transport dept or anywhere mental health issues might call into question what you are there for.

I hope this doesn't sound too crazy Ling, It's really not necessary but I like to push the envelop today just in case I need to in the future. In any case, if called on your condition always say you are Bipolar, that's very important! People suffering from Bipolar are basically harmless. Schizophrenia is a whole other matter and could get you a very fast ambulance trip to a mental health unit.

Last edited:
Just dress down and act a bit weird, act like a mental health sufferer ;)
I have done this many times, especially in government offices. Nobody wants a crazy having an episode in their store or office so you will get cut a lot of slack and given preferential treatment.

I originally did it as a test to see how staff would behave after seeing a 'real' episode in a supermarket. Staff are quite accommodating and often someone 'special' will come out of the woodwork to deal with you, especially if you appear agitated. I don't recommend feinting agitation though, that's advanced technique and you have to know when to back off fast. Also don't pull this gig in the transport dept or anywhere mental health issues might call into question what you are there for.

I hope this doesn't sound too crazy Ling, It's really not necessary but I like to push the envelop today just in case I need to in the future. In any case, if called on your condition always say you are Bipolar, that's very important! People suffering from Bipolar are basically harmless. Schizophrenia is a whole other matter and could get you a very fast ambulance trip to a mental health unit.
You be very amusing. The things that people must do that transpire within our welfare service I can only imagine. As described by you : ). One has never been there to find out. But does sound very much like convict mentality. I guess many Australians once were. Back&beyond I’m just checking out your profile pic. The Skylab. Well that was floating around the heavens around your time was it not. Perhaps you were traumatised as a child by Skylab lurking around waiting to fall . Especially when all those pieces of Skylab started to fall from the heavens. Maybe one of those bits donged you the head? Talk about pressing buttons : ) If so I do award you full pension straight away 👩🏻‍🔧

Back&beyond I’m just checking out your profile pic. The Skylab. Well that was floating around the heavens around your time was it not
I'll let you in on a little secret Ling. I am not my username, I am not my avatar. I actually change avatars every week or so to a random image. Avatars are meaningless ling, what they usually reflect is the poster's ego image of themselves, a big bad guy with a sword, or in your case, a beautiful young woman. Avatar and truth are rarely equated.
I apologize for pushing your buttons. It won't happen again, not directly that is.

You change regularly. You say your really a Big Bad guy with a sword. Well variety does make life interesting. As to avatars comparing with truth and beauty. Well truth is stranger than fiction is it not. All those things may be true. What shall your next avatar be? One does wonder. Maybe a Big red bouncy kangaroo. I’ll be watching your wayward paws most diligently : )

Matilda does send you her love : )

Attachments

• 92A12EA2-31FC-4BC0-A765-EA996F64D2C8.jpeg
    92A12EA2-31FC-4BC0-A765-EA996F64D2C8.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 9
Well the contact tracing is largely being ignored in most shops, as is the mask mandate. I haven't had to check in once, not that I would use a phone as I never carry one. We have the option here to make a written record where of course you put down whatever the hell name and address you please.

It's good to see a lot of Australians pushing back, at least up here in Queensland. The southern states are all screwed up now, full of drug addicts, immigrants and leftist ideology. You wouldn't believe the mass exodus from those places for the sunshine up in QLD. The rents here are going up and homes are selling sight unseen as they flee (if they can) the lockdowns. They always called QLD the redneck state but they can't wait to come here now. Border is closed again thank fu*k.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back