Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this Japan researcher's finding a few months ago. Then saw a video of artificial wombs that can maintain the growth of a baby. I think it was in Denmark but can't remember? I just find all this very disturbing. Anything to go against God and what is naturally made between a loving male/female relationship. The globalist are destroying the family unit which is their plan. How much money will BIG PHARMA and Hospitals make? When I saw the video, it honestly made me feel way futuristic as a new way parents, as in man and women, would choose to have their babies. Saying the risk of the mother. . . We all know the risk to mom are low or our civilization wouldn't have survived. Women were having babies out in the fields back in the day. . .

I saw this Japan researcher's finding a few months ago. Then saw a video of artificial wombs that can maintain the growth of a baby. I think it was in Denmark but can't remember? I just find all this very disturbing. Anything to go against God and what is naturally made between a loving male/female relationship. The globalist are destroying the family unit which is their plan. How much money will BIG PHARMA and Hospitals make? When I saw the video, it honestly made me feel way futuristic as a new way parents, as in man and women, would choose to have their babies. Saying the risk of the mother. . . We all know the risk to mom are low or our civilization wouldn't have survived. Women were having babies out in the fields back in the day. . .

Starting to sound more and more like the lives in "The Giver" isn't it?

Time to boycott Reebok!

1685138529898.jpeg

I don't know if I really believe it. I have seen photos of Michelle as a kid and she looked exactly the same, but who knows?

But, Obama did have a tyranny nanny in Indonesia who went by "Evie" and was a prostitute... that much is easily found on even left wing news sources.

If true about Big Mike, though, it would explain this push for trans insanity going on now.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT THE LEFT ARE LOOTING TARGET BECAUSE WE COMPLAINED ABOUT WHAT TARGET IS SELLING, SO IT'S NOT OK TO COMPLAIN BUT ITS OK FOR THE LEFT TO STEAL FROM TARGET, WORK THAT OUT.
LET'S START BOYCOTTING THE GOV'T; FBI; CIA; EPA; DEA; ATF AND MAYBE THE LEFT
WILL JUST LOOT THEM TOO!!!!

Add in Kohls. . . I really HATE the fact my birth month has now become pride month. . .

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/kohls-is-selling-transgender-themed-clothing-3-month/

It is YOUR MONTH, not some antiChristian month. And it is GOD’s RAINBOW! Do not allow them to steal those things from you!!! Pride cometh before a fall is more than a saying.

All these companies are doing this for the ESG scores so they won’t lose their financing as well as bank access. Pure evil.

Our dollar is not long for this world. Remember those that went along after the crash.

Latest posts

Back