Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dad used to come down on the kid hard for wanting to play with Barbies when they were married. He came out a year after she got him removed.
Wife used to always lose in court because she was a 5’2” bully against a 6’2” gay man. Judge was gay too. She was fighting for normalcy like her kids sleep together rather than in the same hotel bed with a grown gay man, meaning his boyfriend.

When I got there 5 years later and found his record collection, how could you not know? It was Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals and Barbra Streisand. We made a pretty penny off those old records in LA.
The guy was so creepy he sent us a wedding card. Last we heard from him
I got the last laugh. She was my GF 15 yrs before she married him. 20 yrs after him she married me. We just had a 35 yr break.
But if I course I prefer women.

It will be even more complicated in Europe, men can now officially change their gender to a trans woman within a short time, there is no need for an official certificate, you can also directly become a Muslim woman like this guy did.

https://www.wochenblick.at/interview/die-linke-muslimische-trans-frau-klagt-ueber-diskriminierung/
He, or sorry you can't say he anymore because that is discriminatory and punishable in Europe, "she" says that the vaccination has paved the way for her to become a woman (and probably Allah).
Well whether Allah will also have joy in "your" if "you" one day comes to him that I leave now times with a question mark.
If real Muslim men meet this Muslim woman then "she" must prove a lot of courage in the face of Allah, between us she will be gone....

When I see such idiots I wish me from time to time that this miserable society goes down, in whatever form...

Last edited:
It will be even more complicated in Europe, men can now officially change their gender to a trans woman within a short time, there is no need for an official certificate, you can also directly become a Muslim woman like this guy did.

https://www.wochenblick.at/interview/die-linke-muslimische-trans-frau-klagt-ueber-diskriminierung/
He, or sorry you can't say he anymore because that is discriminatory and punishable in Europe, "she" says that the vaccination has paved the way for her to become a woman (and probably Allah).
Well whether Allah will also have joy in "your" if "you" one day comes to him that I leave now times with a question mark.
If real Muslim men meet this Muslim woman then "she" must prove a lot of courage in the face of Allah, between us she will be gone....

When I see such idiots I wish me from time to time that this miserable society goes down, in whatever form...
I wonder how Allah will take it when he/she/they/it explains to Allah why he made him/her/them/it the wrong sex.

There was a boy down our street in the 1950's aged about 3 or 4-ish whose mother used to dress him in frilly dresses and ribbons in his hair because she'd have preferred to give birth to a baby girl.
As he began to get older she stopped dressing him up, but she did forbid him from playing football and cricket on the green with us "common kids", and made him stay in and study his schoolwork because she'd decided he was going to be a lawyer.
We often saw him at his bedroom window looking unhappy as watched us play, and he
began showing mental problems from about 8 onwards.
When we all left school at 16 he became a trainee lawyer and a few years later was in court accused of fiddling clients money off them to the tune of £30,000.
Luckily for him his law firm paid back the clients and he got off without being jailed; I dunno what happened to him after that.
The moral?- dress your little boy up as a girl and you risk scarring him mentally for life.

Well, now it's in the dictionary. How are these people getting away with rewriting history and science? I wonder if this will give me a good argument for women's prison if I do the things I want to do to fight these radical leftists.

Cambridge Dictionary accused of kowtowing to 'woke activists' after updating definition of 'woman' to include anyone who 'identifies as female'

They get away with it because we let them. We've become too tolerant and too accepting.

I don't care about anybody's personal life style, as long as it does not affect me. But I am getting tired of all these social / woke terms. Undocumented worker == Illegal alien worker. illegal Immigrant == Illegal alien border invader. Transgender == homosexual. The woke cannot accept plain terms and keep trying to polish the turds. Just like common sense gun control laws. None of it makes common sense and is simply a way to disarm the public.

Every time I see on the news that some "right wing" nut shot a bunch of random people, my first thought is always "what a waste". Then it is, who did the fblie rake over this time. The media controls the narrative. So speak up all you want, shout it everywhere, but they will either silence you, or crucify you in the media, where the sheople are fed their opinions.

The left is going to completely ignore the Hunter laptop, and all of the Biden family corruption. It is the clearest proof of the DS. 51 top intel people lied about it. Big Pharma is now in charge of science. The schools are teaching hate, and influencing children to be trans; instead of reading , writing, math, and real science. The time for focused, angry people is quickly approaching.

I have been following this case for a while now and it is basically pure child abuse from the mother. Little James mother started telling him he was a girl at age 3. Dressing him up as and even enrolling him into school with a girl name. Mom and Dad divorced over all this and now Dad is trying to save his son who is now 10. It is one of the worst cases of mental child abuse. James says he wants to transition because mom wont love him unless he is a girl. Glenn Beck did an interview with the Dad a couple months back. Its heartbreaking.

And yes, this happened in Texas, by a woke Texas Supreme judge.

I don't care about anybody's personal life style, as long as it does not affect me. But I am getting tired of all these social / woke terms. Undocumented worker == Illegal alien worker. illegal Immigrant == Illegal alien border invader. Transgender == homosexual. The woke cannot accept plain terms and keep trying to polish the turds. Just like common sense gun control laws. None of it makes common sense and is simply a way to disarm the public.
Don't forget alt-right == fascist.

This is just so sad and disturbing. I've heard many stories like this. . . Men making women feel uncomfortable and unsafe in a female locker rooms. If these corporations want to make accommodations for these trans, fine. Build them a "special locker room" just for them! Let both men and women keep their own locker rooms, just for them, so that everyone can feel safe and secured. If it is that important to the corporations, than they should be willing to fork out the extra money to make sure the confused individuals don't get offended and their feelings hurt by the gasp and probably verbal outburst.

1675211904197.png

Think about Joan River's last statements about the Obama's before going under the knife. . . where she died.

I saw the video reminder just today, but can not find the link tonight. When I do, I will post.
I can't remember what she said now.
I have always understood why people said Michelle looks like a guy, but that photo is pretty surprising! I've never seen it before.

I can't remember what she said now.
I have always understood why people said Michelle looks like a guy, but that photo is pretty surprising! I've never seen it before.

She said we already have our first gay president and Michelle is Transgender. Your looking at Barry and Mike Obama.

She said we already have our first gay president and Michelle is Transgender. Your looking at Barry and Mike Obama.
I tried searching for it but unsurprisingly, they're all deleted from YouTube.

I just remember the green dress and the white pants incidents. All I know it's I've never had a wrinkle that size in any dress of mine!

Latest posts

Back