Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Carolina Reaper dont mess around!!!
I ordered some fresh ones off Amazon and boy are they HOT!!!
By far the hottest thing I've ever eaten,but I was a little disappointed to be honest I thought it was going to be hotter than it was.
I will say it was the first time I ever got hiccups from something spicy.
I'm growing some Carolina Reaper and Dragons Breath peppers. Habanaros are too tame any more.

I'm growing some Carolina Reaper and Dragons Breath peppers. Habanaros are too tame any more.

Whenever I make Jerk Chicken I have to make two batches. One for me and one for the Wife. She can barely stand the heat from just the marinade while I'll ad a couple Habaneros to the marinade and one for the sauce.
I use habaneros since it's damn near impossible to find Scotch Bonnets,they're almost identical and the differences are almost indistinguishable anyway.

If y'all like Jerk Chicken this is the best stuff you'll find. It tastes exactly like the stuff the Jamaicans use.
We buy it by the gallon and divide it into individual servings,enough to marinate the chicken with enough left over to make the sauce.

1654792827353.png

So somebody is implying Russia is detaining Brittney Griner because it is a man. Listen to the 1:30 mark of her sentencing. Sound male to me. And is that an Adam’s apple?
I honestly had not been paying attention just run across stories periodically.

This is the picture posted today that makes me question now.

1657670382014.png

Latest posts

Back