Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee whiz, I'll bet his mother is really proud of the offspring she let nurse on her breast has turned out to be such a world class sportsman, uh sportswoman, uh sportsperson, uh sports fan, uh sports-what-ca-ma-callit or whatever this species claims to be now it has proven to be stronger than the "OTHER" biological gender of the human species by pure nature....my dear God. how can we deny this thing anything less than the praise it deserves?????? Kinda like finding out that you can run faster than a birch tree... swim better than a brick...or even fly faster than a dead ostrich...ya know???🤮🤮
All this miserable thing has really proven is that it cannot compete in the real world of sports so it has to take a dive into the un-reality of just getting a trophy for being there...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ut-avoid-talking-media/#insticator-commenting
The second Penn swimmer to come forward was at the University of Akron Zippy Invitational where she watched Lia Thomas beat fellow teammate Anna Kalandadze by 38 seconds in the 1650 freestyle. OutKick’s source described Penn swimmers on the Akron pool deck as upset and crying, knowing they were going to be demolished by Thomas.
“They feel so discouraged because no matter how much work they put in it, they’re going to lose. Usually, they can get behind the blocks and know they out-trained all their competitors and they’re going to win and give it all they’ve got,” the source said.
“Now they’re having to go behind the blocks knowing no matter what, they do not have the chance to win. I think that it’s really getting to everyone.”

https://thenewamerican.com/upenn-trans-swimmer-boasts-about-beating-girls-so-easy-i-was-cruising/I wrote “what many call being treated unfairly” because it’s actually a consequence of feminist-espoused Equality Dogma. Do remember that for decades boys’ sports teams were forced to accept girls based not on the idea that “boys are better at athletics, so it’s no big deal,” but on an equality argument. Feminists and their enablers rejected the former appeal because it contradicted their agenda, which once held that there was no reason to exclude women from traditionally masculine arenas (e.g., police, fire departments, military) because females and males were equal in physical capacity.
And if the “Sexes are equal and should be treated equally” proposition is valid, it means not just that females can be on males’ teams but also that males can be on females’ teams. In fact, the implication really is that there should be no sexual distinction in sports whatsoever.
Ergo, where we are today. Thus is the peril of breathing life into a lie and thinking you can use it selectively, only when convenient. As with Truth, lies are open-source software.
So now we’re at a point where the MUSS lobby can “promote the laughable fiction that male athletes just work harder than natural-born female athletes and the people complaining are simply less competitive slackers,” writes commentator Monica Showalter. For if everyone is innately “equal,” this must be true.

This is such an obvious farce!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wimmer-doesnt-cover-genitals-locker-room.htmlSharing a locker room with transgender swimmer Lia Thomas has become a point of contention for some of her University of Pennsylvania teammates, who feel uncomfortable changing in the private space with someone undergoing gender transition, the DailyMail.com can reveal.

'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' one swimmer on the team told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

Lia has told her teammates that she dates women.

While Lia covers herself with a towel sometimes, there’s a decent amount of nudity, the swimmer said. She and others have had a glimpse at her private parts.

She stated that team members have raised their concern with the coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room, but got nowhere.

'Multiple swimmers have raised it, multiple different times,' the UPenn swimmer said. 'But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room.'

'It's really upsetting because Lia doesn't seem to care how it makes anyone else feel,' the swimmer continued. 'The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncomfortable in our own space and locker room for, like, the feelings of one.'

So this "*" replaces this. . .
1647296454103.png

Gotcha :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: The messed up world we now live in. . . THIS is the World my Grandparents warned me about. And even they had NO CLUE!!

That swimmer dude is a dude and is never going to be a woman no matter what surgery he has or what drugs he takes or how he cuts his hair or what pronoun he uses. If college sports wants to include this crap, there needs to be three divisions: Men's, Women's, and Open. Let all those "gender questioning" kinda guys compete in Open.

Did you see that Rachel Levine got nominated for Woman of the Year? Really? That is one obvious man who is playing as a female. I'm sorry, but these "Dudes" want to transfer over to another gender, fine I won't judge you, BUT when it starts effecting other ACTUALLY BORN FEMALES, I have a problem with that! Especially when it comes down to sports. You guys have a major advantage and the is not fair in sports. Sorry a "Bro" couldn't achieve his dreams competing with actual men, but you should NOT be allowed in women's competitions at all. You made your decision, now lay down with it.

Last edited:
Social media users are ignoring fake woman Lia Thomas's national swimming championship win and congratulating the second place (real woman) winner as the real national champion.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022...-weyant-for-winning-first-instead-lia-thomas/‘I Identify Her as First’: Social Media Users Congratulate Emma Weyant for Winning ‘First’ Instead of Lia Thomas

University of Virginia swimmer Emma Weyant won second place in the women’s 500-yard freestyle championships, losing to a man, Lia Thomas. Many viewers took to social media to congratulate Weyant for actually winning first place.

A tweet by the University of Virginia (UVA) Swimming and Dive account, which congratulated Weyant — who attends UVA — for winning second place, “with the third-fastest time in UVA history.” Weyant also won a silver medal in last year’s Summer Olympics.

The university’s tweet garnered thousands of comments by social media users, many of whom correct UVA, and informed the school that Weyant had actually won first place out of all of the females who competed against her.

Latest posts

Back