Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...year-old-girl-by-skirt-wearing-bisexual-male/Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that, weeks prior, Smith says, a boy wearing a skirt, entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Scott’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

NOOOOOO where does these trans-gender mandates dictate sexuality - guy could very well "think" he's female - relate as a woman - dress like women >>> and still be actively male in his sexual preferences and practices - happens all the time - probably has no intentions of having an operation at any time ....

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...year-old-girl-by-skirt-wearing-bisexual-male/Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that, weeks prior, Smith says, a boy wearing a skirt, entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Scott’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

Yes, I read about this on Breitbart! It is stating a boy, I will assume him being in the ninth grade 14-15 years old and would have the leverage and strength 💪, with the ability to sexually assaulted and control a girl who is 14-15 years old! He forcibly did such an atrocious brutal crime against the girl! What I also read the parents of the girl who was sexually assaulted , stated that the school tried to cover-up the assault! I can only SMDH!

Stand up to pee and your a male , sit down to pee and you are female.
why is this so damn hard to understand for some people?
why do we need 47 genders, we don’t.
if you are unhappy with what you are born with Tuff crap, suck it up butter cup GOD made that choice for you and I’m pretty sure it should not be altered.

Go back a few years and see what happened to NC when they attempted to put a stop to this type of BS. The so called "Bathroom Bill" as the left and corrupt media called it. Charlotte had tried to make it legal to anyone to use any facility that someone identified with. When the state tried to stop that at the state level, all heck broke loose. Companies pulled out and sports teams refused to play in NC moving many of their payoffs out of NC. Lawsuits popped up everywhere just so the pervs can go into the other facilities. In the end both Charlotte and NC backed off. IMHO, the term "Bathroom Bill" was a misdirect. It applied to all facilities. Your wife, daughter, mother, etc uses the public shower or change facility at the GYM or Pool and a male just has to claim he feels a "Little Girly" today and enter those facilities, legally. So if the guy enters and just watches and does not approach anyone, he is protected by law. I would also assume, since it is a changing area, he can walk around naked showing off to the girls that happened to be there.

Video of the girl's father being arrested at the school board meeting for opposing the trans rules.

My husband would’ve shot the guy- right along with my dad and brothers.
Actually I remember as a kid, my dad and his biker buddies talking about burying a kid that was messing with me up to his neck out in the Nevada desert. Fairly certain they had done it in the past 😬

Carolina Reaper hot sauce. Tabasco is too tame.
1,000,000-1,250,000 Scoville (Tabasco is 2,500-5,000)
44T42kU.png

I have relatives who live in NC, and they said that the bathroom bill wasn't legislation that was enacted to address a serious problem, since NC isn't exactly a destination attraction for trannies, it was enacted to attract votes to the politicians who supported the bill. But when the same politicians realized that they wouldn't be getting any free NCAA tickets, they dumped the law.
I'm a small government conservative. Don't pass laws because they appeal to some idiot who spends all his or her time watching TV preachers cry crocodile tears about how the homos are taking over the world. Knowing NC, the politicians probably had plans for setting up a department stocked with their lazy relatives that would be tasked with monitoring public toilets, probably with hidden cameras. I lived in NC for two years and it was the worst of the worst. The politicians believed that their job was finding new ways to take money out of my wallet.

Carolina Reaper hot sauce. Tabasco is too tame.
1,000,000-1,250,000 Scoville (Tabasco is 2,500-5,000)
44T42kU.png

I will have to send you some really small and really small red hot 🔥 peppers! My dad was an excellent cook and he and mom had a corner of mom and pop stores! He had a gas station with a beer 🍺 bar where all the local guys came to have a beer or two! On the other side of the road he had a grocery store and the community came and shopped for a week of groceries ! My father was from a German decent and a great humanitarian towards his fellow man! Louisiana has a brand called Louisiana not sauce! Since I can't eat anything spicy or hot, I can't tell you what it taste like!

Ok, from the first time I talked to my step son at age 12, I knew where his gender lied. It is what it is. Even his mother had to protect him from his father, who later went onto marry Mike. No thanks to the courts.
The whole Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner thing just made this explode.
All I can say, my son shows a Facebook photo and says this is my stepbrother. People say she is gorgeous, ......what???
My wife knew from age 2. Her Ex tried to hide his tendencies by berating the kid. Too afraid too admit his own tendencies at the time.
I do believe that some people will be happier being the other sex.
I don’t believe in encouraging it.
I don’t believe in changes before age 25.
But after that, if they can afford to pay for it themselves- go for it.

I have relatives who live in NC, and they said that the bathroom bill wasn't legislation that was enacted to address a serious problem, since NC isn't exactly a destination attraction for trannies, it was enacted to attract votes to the politicians who supported the bill. But when the same politicians realized that they wouldn't be getting any free NCAA tickets, they dumped the law.
I'm a small government conservative. Don't pass laws because they appeal to some idiot who spends all his or her time watching TV preachers cry crocodile tears about how the homos are taking over the world. Knowing NC, the politicians probably had plans for setting up a department stocked with their lazy relatives that would be tasked with monitoring public toilets, probably with hidden cameras. I lived in NC for two years and it was the worst of the worst. The politicians believed that their job was finding new ways to take money out of my wallet.
SOUNDS a LOT like WASHINGTON DC!!!!!

Actually, the bathroom bill (a deceptive name) was enacted to counteract a new ordinance passed by the city of Charlotte that allowed anyone to use any facilities the chose based upon how they "feel". The state legislation created the bill that required someone to use the facility based upon their physical sex. Eventually, Charlotte retracted their ordinance and the state removed their laws. This was something that was TOTALLY blown out of proportion by liberals and their lapdog media.

Latest posts

Back