pushing perversion

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the human race really is dumbing down.

It has been shown that DNA is degrading, NOT evolving. So this is far too true. For the cumulative documentary on this, watch the movie Idiocracy.

The bible also teaches "hate the sin but love the sinner". In this case, we should not drive out these people but embrace them and possibly show them the error of their ways. Just don't advance their ways and if at all possible, help them see the wrong. I agree what most of them will never see it is wrong, just don't give up on them.

The Bible also tells us that when Christianity is rejected, to knock the sand off our shoes and move on.

I have never heard of a Muslim trans have you?
There are trans in all lands and religions. The biggest problem in the Muslim lands are the rich guys being able to get any woman they want if they pay enough. AND after that gets boring, they turn to little boys and girls. They have to be under the table while the rich ones eat dinner and give them a sexual treatment at the same time they are eating. The rich guys don't even know who it was later...
Sickos, try turning the tables and putting them down there. GP

it only seems to apply in Western nations, I have never heard of a Muslim trans have you?
Yes, unfortunately. When I worked in Afghanistan I had a local Afghan office boy/translator. On Monday mornings I noticed that he'd have fingernail polish and makeup on. I asked him about it and he told me that him and his brother would go to the tea house on Sunday's and they'd take turns dressing as the girl.
I found these people disgusting in so many ways.

oh well, funny one way is funny in all ways for me. Lots of germans go on vacation to Thailand for sex and fun. Some don't come back till they have done their time in jail for going to bed with children. Anywhere and everywhere, some just are bored with the "normal" and just gotta try something new. But for WHAT A PRICE for the children!! They will suffer their whole life if they can't get away from it.

OMG, haven't heard that name in decades. Yes we have unknown numbers of absolutely beautiful women and girls from Hungary, Chech Rep., Romania, Ukraine and Poland here, lured into a flat rate prostitution situation. Promise them the world, buy clothes and jewelry and get them to come here. THEN, beat them, humiliate them and force them to work in a whorehouse. At a flat rate, they have to "service" up to 40 men per day. Traumatised. Would like to evacuate the houses and burn them down...just worried about my family if it comes out who did it. Wish I was single sometimes. GP

In Afghanistan I knew of many young Chinese girls who thought they were being hired to work in an office building, only to be drugged and stuffed in a shipping container and shipped to Afghanistan to work in a whorehouse. I'm sure many were shipped to other countries too. The "lucky" ones would get bought out by an American or Britt contractor. The Turks where the worse abuser of these girls. They liked to torture them. Life is cheap in many parts of the world.

Unless you have enough money...... think Epstein
Ask Epstein how that worked out...

Oh wait, you can't...
pCcTfWt.gif

Last edited:
As I was heading back in to clock in I over heard a co worker talking to a female on the phone with I love you and a I love you too. It was the end of the condensation. . . I had just called both my hunny and my mother to check in. I told her that must have been a Mama call with a smile. . . I got the Ok, yeah whatever response. . . I really shouldn't assume now days.

If I was rich, I would have a private army of mercenaries, find the pieces of shit that do such, put them in a zoo with their asses painted with blood and let the gorillas rape them for a while and then let the abused girls do what they want to them before feeding them to crocodiles......GP

Wow. That's quite a zoo. I'm not sure you would need to pay the mercenaries. I'd bet there are 1000's of men who's daughters have been abused that would volunteer for such 'work'. Just protect them from prosecution.

Latest posts

Back