Protest worldwide going unreported

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!
Well, I have read the small print of bank papers, (and I'm sure 99% of people have not)and it's true, it says once the money is in the back, you gave it to them, they can do what they want with it, because now it's theirs, you gave it to them. It is up to them if they will allow you to take money out, but of course, charge you for doing so.
Better not to have it in there.
That's my warning to all at this time.

Forget it, the world as we know it is disappearing and will disappear, we are just in the upheaval where it is not yet clear which side will win.
With the sheep we have we will probably not win, time to emigrate to areas we can defend against sheep and Klaus Schwab, the sheep will probably perish themselves within a short time.

Same here, but actually the only government "help" any of these industries need is for the government, state, local and federal, to get the hell out of our way. All industry should be allowed to fail or succeed on their own without government interference (help).

Texas has an exemption from state sales taxes for ag supplies. Buy a tractor at auction, save 8% because it is an exempt purchase. We also get a break on driving say a 450/550 without being required to have a CDL as long as it is within 150 miles of your farms. Registration exemptions are another area where red tape has been cut. There are a lot of little things like that help out. It keeps some farms out of the hands of corporations and in the hands of small family owned producers, which I see as a benefit to all.

Latest posts

Back