Protest worldwide going unreported

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't really expect to see the truth about anything on regular media.
They are privately owned by, what? 3 or 4 people, all the networks, and they all read the same script.
They can't choose to tell anything differently. They'd probably be fired, or worse.
The truth is out there, you just have to go find it yourself.

Even the so-called conservative "news" channels report very little news. They just keep saying the same scripted message over and over. We're not allowed to know the truth. There would be a revolt in this country if the real news came out.
Nobody will take the lead and say what needs to be done on a national level. They'd be stomped down in a heartbeat. Our government are experts at manipulating people and spreading disinformation. This in part is what 100 years of government run schools have brought us to.

So true!
But take heart, there are those in the background who ARE "taking the lead", cleaning out disgusting 'tunnels' burning them, distroying 'labs' who were creating abominations, cleaning and toppling governement to let 'the people' start to make their own decisions......it's just a matter of time for the rest of the governements to have their turn at being stomped down and run out of town. At long, long, long last!

So true!
But take heart, there are those in the background who ARE "taking the lead", cleaning out disgusting 'tunnels' burning them, distroying 'labs' who were creating abominations, cleaning and toppling governement to let 'the people' start to make their own decisions......it's just a matter of time for the rest of the governements to have their turn at being stomped down and run out of town. At long, long, long last!
Q is that you?

1658095424327.png

Just can tell about european news over here...
You won't see, hear or ready anything about any kind of protest or real critics against politics, politicans, Ukraine or every crap they decide to "save the clima" and the world. None critical comment would be published.
It started almost end of 2019.
By example: About the protest of the dutch farmers we just had an small notice in an online newspaper. Nothing esle, nowhere. Nothing about any protests in France or anywhere else in Europe. But really big headlines if a flower is withering because the owner don't give them water, then it's an climatic catastrophe.

Some days i think 1933 in Germany was like an kids birthday-party.

So true!

Q lunacy

Other than the ghetto apes, blm, atifa etc there won't be much protesting in the US. The American farmers are too addicted to government handouts, subsidies and welfare to put up much of a fight.

I don't know about you but, my STATE government does far more things to help out farmers/ranchers/timber producers than the Feds. Much less red tape too.

I don't know about you but, my STATE government does far more things to help out farmers/ranchers/timber producers than the Feds. Much less red tape too.
Same here, but actually the only government "help" any of these industries need is for the government, state, local and federal, to get the hell out of our way. All industry should be allowed to fail or succeed on their own without government interference (help).

Just can tell about european news over here...
You won't see, hear or ready anything about any kind of protest or real critics against politics, politicans, Ukraine or every crap they decide to "save the clima" and the world. None critical comment would be published.
It started almost end of 2019.
By example: About the protest of the dutch farmers we just had an small notice in an online newspaper. Nothing esle, nowhere. Nothing about any protests in France or anywhere else in Europe. But really big headlines if a flower is withering because the owner don't give them water, then it's an climatic catastrophe.

Some days i think 1933 in Germany was like an kids birthday-party.
I think it was in 2019-2020 that someone had written a book about how what was going on in the world was exactly mirroring what happened back in Germany around 1933 with that moustachioed gentleman. (not a gentleman-just a man), how they wanted people to identify themselves for what they were (not Jewish but jabbed and unjabbed....) having special enforcement officers to shut down stores, churches, any other meeting places, oh, and parks....and if you dared to go anyway, you would get arrested (remember that dad playing catch with his small son in the park, got arrested for being outside in a public place.....really? wow!).......carry a food visa for "limits on food"=rations......., carry papers with you to prove you are taking the jabs...pural...snitching on your neighbors if you saw them taking together and not wearing masks(there was a sign for this in the staff lunch room at my work..welcome to soviet Canada....)and lots of other things, but 'someone' shut it down, and I'm pretty sure it didn't make it to stores.

But no matter, if you know your history, the world politicians and big corp. and such, are taking their cues from it, and, with success....especially since we've been dumbed down.
No independent thought please.
No standing up for your rights or that of your neighbour's.
Conform, conform, conform.-the end.
I was surprised to see the Church conform to all the 'codes of conduct' being forced on us. I'm pretty sure it's the first time in history that the church allowed someone -government- to tell them what to do?
But then I realized, they are in on it too.....silly me. tsk tsk tsk. I'd forgotten.
Remember that big New World O. logo on the side of the Pope's private plan? Anyone else see that? hu? Strange times my friends....strange times.

Latest posts

Back