Protest in Portland turns violent, clash with police..

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nti-fascist-rallies-patriot-prayer/904871002/

Excerpt: "A right-wing rally in downtown Portland Saturday that drew a large group of counter-protesters and self-described anti-fascists led to a barrage of "flash bang" devices being deployed in the crowd after rocks and bottles were thrown at police. The peaceful, right-wing Patriot Prayer rally quickly turned chaotic as the group began to march along the waterfront at Tom McCall park – the site of the rally. Counter-protesters followed, but the two sides were separated by police. Portland Police said the flash bangs were used to break up a group that threw rocks and bottles at officers dressed in riot gear who were patrolling to keep the protesters separated. "

I'm amazed the police actually did their job.

I think the only reason was that they knew both sides were done with the little fights.

If I was up there, and it was 'my people' out in the crowd (not that I would ever ever, ever put me and mine in that sort of danger when not necessary), I'd have a few snipers up high in surrounding buildings. Everyone in communication. If someone's life is threatened, there are eyes on them and the antifa thug eats lead. Nobody sees the shooter, and my people get out quickly. Or have some drones ready to go up like they just used to try to kill Maduro (dictator in Venezuela, he wasn't injured).

My expectation for the police to protect my people has been shown front and center: look at San Jose where the police are facing MASSIVE lawsuits because they not only failed to protect the conservatives, they intentionally blocked them from exiting the safe main exit and instead redirected them to a side exit that the police knew was surrounded by antifa thugs. Heck, in that situation I'd be more inclined to smack the cops who caused the brush up than the antifa thugs!

While I'm not going to face the danger of going to a rally knowing antifa idiots are about, my hats off to those who do and defend themselves.

Portland mayor ted wheeler has been nagging on the protest against ICE and Conservatives and several occasions ordered the Police Chief to stand down and of course she did because herself is a left-wing nut job. Only reason the police were out in force was because business's were complaining and the ICE employees union lawsuit against the city of Portland.

Latest posts

Back