Proposed mandatory vaccine in New York?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought that Innoculations of some some were compulsory for all school kids in the US and Blood tests for anyone getting married??? or is that just a myth?

There is a waiver here to not have your child vaccineted for school. No blood tests required in Louisiana.

Politicians get 100% a different vaccine than the population, I bet a lot for that. In Germany you want to build vaccination centers for the Corona vaccination, in total there is talk of about 50 centers. Military members and trained persons will vaccinate there, not doctors!
Since the doctors here are very critical against fast developed Corona vaccines, the politicians want to leave the doctors and the vaccination of the population to other institutions. In Germany, the authorities have issued a directive that the population Corona Critical Doctors should report to the authorities and the authorities then take these doctors into the queue.
Here we will build a cage around us, there will be no compulsory vaccination, but if you don't get vaccinated in the end, you will not be allowed to go abroad anymore, or you will have problems at work. We will now be allowed to play guinea pigs for pharmaceutical companies and gates and every three months we will be allowed to pay the arm for a genetically modified vaccination. With Corona politicians can do whatever they want and they accept guaranteed collateral damage. Every vaccine manufacturer in Europe already has impunity for its corona vaccines on paper, this is no joke, if there are problems with side effects, the vaccine manufacturer is not liable.
Keep your eyes open for what is coming, I personally don't trust any politician at the moment.

control.... it is always about control and the conditioning for control... what are they worried about? people who get the vac supposedly cant catch the COVID, so what matter if others dont take the vaccine?.......ring that bell Pavlov!, <pant><pant> <pant>,<salivate>

Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought that Innoculations of some some were compulsory for all school kids in the US and Blood tests for anyone getting married??? or is that just a myth?
Yes, vaccines are required for public school and college. Blood tests for marriage are mostly a thing of the past because they discovered that they were ineffective at stopping the spread of diseases. I believe only Connecticut, D.C., Indiana, and Montana still require blood tests for marriage.

It just passed this year in Colorado. I think there are still a few states that leave room for a personal or religious exemption. Colorado used to be one of them, but now there are also mandates on the exemptions. The original bill required that every school age child, even those who were homeschooled, had to comply. Thankfully that was changed last minute.

Latest posts

Back