PROOF the riots are linked AND orchestrated

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Hurrican Andrew and Katrina that clearly defined the difference between the two communities for me. On TV I saw white families, pastors, businessmen etc saying stuff like " We survived and with luck, gods help and the community we will rebuild"... But the black community response appeared to be mainly " we should be given, we aint got nuthin so we should be GIVEN, houses, money etc" . Then a few weeks later I read black families turning down FREE brand new mobile homes provided by the US government saying " not good enough we want better"..

It was Hurrican Andrew and Katrina that clearly defined the difference between the two communities for me.
You don't have to compare different hurricanes because the Mississippi Gulf Coast suffered far worse than New Orleans in Katrina but they weren't in the news because everyone in Mississippi pulled together - both black and white - and took care of each other. No sitting around moaning about the Federal government for the cameras, they just took care of things.

I saw this first hand back in the 1970s when I was a Red Cross Disaster Action Team volunteer. I worked a major flood in New Orleans and several natural disasters in Mississippi, including two floods in Jackson, Mississippi. Night and day difference between how the people reacted.
In New Orleans nearly all the volunteers were from out of town. We had maybe two or three local volunteers, that was it.
We were swamped with volunteers in Jackson and had to start turning them away. Jackson was the regional headquarters for the Red Cross and the regional director, who was from Philly and had just recently come to Jackson, said that the first time he had ever had to turn away volunteers. There were "gangs" of volunteers going around doing whatever they could find to do all over the city. There was no "black and white," race wasn't on anyone's mind.

You don't have to compare different hurricanes because the Mississippi Gulf Coast suffered far worse than New Orleans in Katrina but they weren't in the news because everyone in Mississippi pulled together - both black and white - and took care of each other. No sitting around moaning about the Federal government for the cameras, they just took care of things.

I saw this first hand back in the 1970s when I was a Red Cross Disaster Action Team volunteer. I worked a major flood in New Orleans and several natural disasters in Mississippi, including two floods in Jackson, Mississippi. Night and day difference between how the people reacted.
In New Orleans nearly all the volunteers were from out of town. We had maybe two or three local volunteers, that was it.
We were swamped with volunteers in Jackson and had to start turning them away. Jackson was the regional headquarters for the Red Cross and the regional director, who was from Philly and had just recently come to Jackson, said that the first time he had ever had to turn away volunteers. There were "gangs" of volunteers going around doing whatever they could find to do all over the city. There was no "black and white," race wasn't on anyone's mind.

Uh Doc, I dont think so. Far more deaths and damage in Louisiana than Mississippi. All data shows this. I also went through new Orleans, plaquemines, st. Benard, st. Tamiminey parishes and the Mississippi gulf coast and pearl river area days and weeks after Katrina. Now waveland Mississippi was ground zero and got the worst of it, but its population was not large. We had more volunteers in Louisiana than the government would allow to be used. It's the local government that delayed recovery.

Last edited:
Even recent history shows that groups of people who are more independent and liberty leaning will always do better in ANY given disaster than those who have been made to believe government is the answer. The schools being able to brainwash our children must be stopped! The media being allowed to push hate and racism must stop too!

While I 100% think those police officers murdered Mr Floyd, I am not convinced it was about race. Don’t know enough about those ex-officers to make that call.

Also, I think that the cop with his knee on the poor guy’s neck needs either HUNG or at least charged with 1sr degree manslaughter.

Uh Doc, I dont think so. Far more deaths and damage in Louisiana than Mississippi. All data shows this. I also went through new Orleans, plaquemines, st. Benard, st. Tamiminey parishes and the Mississippi gulf coast and pearl river area days and weeks after Katrina. Now waveland Mississippi was ground zero and got the worst of it, but its population was not large. We had more volunteers in Louisiana than the government would allow to be used. It's the local government that delayed recovery.

When my brother was regional director for home depot with Louisiana under his region, he massed several dozen tractor trailer with supplies for the hard hit areas, they also had several contractors as advisory to help local businesses and home owners, local officials in New Orleans wouldn't allow him to set up a staging area and get the damaged stores around the area back open, he talked to FEMA and FEMA told him they are having a problem with the local officials. New Orleans were insisting on contractors purchasing permits to do any work even though the contractors are working for free and these same contractors are on the Federal Government call list for emergencies, that was later cleared up when the Governor stepped in but the delay was a major problem and contributed to the media blaming FEMA when it was the local officials causing the delays.

In the 70s flood, I don't recall the year, local Red Cross people were AWOL at the relief center that we had to set up because they weren't doing squat (I never once ever laid eyes on anyone from the local chapter), Civil Defense and the local Red Cross were at war with each other, politicians were literally standing on soap boxes in parking lots giving speeches about how everything was the fault of their opponents, entire subdivisions of NO that were flooded were completely ignored by first responders because they weren't the "right class" of people. It was the biggest cluster性交 I have ever seen!

In the 70s flood, I don't recall the year, local Red Cross people were AWOL at the relief center that we had to set up because they weren't doing squat (I never once ever laid eyes on anyone from the local chapter), Civil Defense and the local Red Cross were at war with each other, politicians were literally standing on soap boxes in parking lots giving speeches about how everything was the fault of their opponents, entire subdivisions of NO that were flooded were completely ignored by first responders because they weren't the "right class" of people. It was the biggest cluster性交 I have ever seen!

I went from a strong supporter of the Red Cross to an opponant after the IRC refused to help both the US and New Zealand after both were struck by disasters, but managed to pour millions in aid into a flooded region of Pakistan. They clearly think you dont matter if you lost everything and are destitute in a western nation.

I went from a strong supporter of the Red Cross to an opponant after the IRC refused to help both the US and New Zealand after both were struck by disasters, but managed to pour millions in aid into a flooded region of Pakistan. They clearly think you dont matter if you lost everything and are destitute in a western nation.

Ditto! My husband and I used to donate to them. They used to support Americans, but not so much anymore.

Last edited:
Antifa arrests coming, concerns over riots heading to suburbia, government source says

Agitators behind the rioting that has paralyzed the country over the past week want to move into more suburban areas, a government intelligence source has told Fox News.

Much of the worry stems from the notion that many in well-armed, suburban, and rural neighborhoods won't hesitate to exercise their Second Amendment rights and elevated anxieties could lead to heavy confrontation.

"Antifa knows this," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "Local and state authorities have to get a grip on this because if it moves to the suburbs, more people will die."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs

That won't end good for the rioters especially in rural areas, nothing like a good old fashion cattle stampede or a few combine harvesters.

Antifa arrests coming, concerns over riots heading to suburbia, government source says

Agitators behind the rioting that has paralyzed the country over the past week want to move into more suburban areas, a government intelligence source has told Fox News.

Much of the worry stems from the notion that many in well-armed, suburban, and rural neighborhoods won't hesitate to exercise their Second Amendment rights and elevated anxieties could lead to heavy confrontation.

"Antifa knows this," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "Local and state authorities have to get a grip on this because if it moves to the suburbs, more people will die."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs

That won't end good for the rioters especially in rural areas, nothing like a good old fashion cattle stampede or a few combine harvesters.

Makes me wonder, since Antifa knows people in the burbs will defend themselves, are they going to start trouble there. Part of me hopes so, and they pick an area that have people armed and waiting.

Latest posts

Back