Project Veritas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U.S. Marshals Service, maybe?
Them being the oldest Federal Law Enforcement agency with the broadest jurisdiction, if I were President, I'd tell them to investigate the FBI and start arresting people.

We seriously have waaaaaaay too many Federal Law Enforcement agencies.
Yeah I agree marshal’s are not near as bad as the fbi or are just really good at hiding it

Must have been deleted. It says it's unavailable. What did it say?
It was about this one. . . Sorry girl. I saw your question on a break. I worked late yesterday and didn't get to come home and sleep till 2 am.
1667258651815.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ts-doj-may-go-misinformation-election-crimes/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-migrant-child-female-sponsor-pimp-men-video/
Project Veritas on Tuesday released video of a Department of Health & Human Services whistleblower revealing US tax dollars were spent to put children in the hands of criminals.

Tara Lee Rodas, Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity & Efficiency, told Project Veritas that the US government in complicit in child trafficking.

One migrant child said her female sponsor would “pimp” her to men.

“The tax dollars of people who are listening [to my testimony to Project Veritas] are paying to put children in the hands of criminals,” Rodas said.

Rodas continued, “Our sponsors typically are not citizens. They’re not permanent residents. They don’t have a legal presence.”

“The sponsor can hold up an ‘Order of Deportation’ to a [migrant] child and say, ‘This is your Order of Deportation. If you do not do what I say, when I say, I’m going to call ICE on you myself.’ We are paying to put children in the hands of criminals,” she said.

Via Project Veritas:

Project Veritas released a new video today featuring a whistleblower working within a federal government agency called the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity & Efficiency [CIGIE].
The whistleblower, Tara Lee Rodas, volunteered to assist the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services [HHS] with the processing of unaccompanied migrant children and was deployed to the Emergency Intake Site in Pomona, California.
Rodas sat down with Project Veritas founder, James O’Keefe, and described how precarious she believes the current child sponsorship program is for these minors.
“The tax dollars of people who are listening are paying to put children in the hands of criminals,” Rodas told O’Keefe.
“Our sponsors typically are not citizens. They’re not permanent residents. They don’t have a legal presence,” she said.
“The sponsor can hold up an ‘Order of Deportation’ to a [migrant] child and say, ‘This is your Order of Deportation. If you do not do what I say, when I say, I’m going to call ICE on you myself.’ We are paying to put children in the hands of criminals.”
The whistleblower affirmed that she has questioned federal government bureaucrats about the potential wrongdoing happening within their institutions, and the response has usually been dismissive of her concerns. She believes she has suffered retaliation at work for raising these issues.
WATCH:

Yes, @Survivor_316, this is just pure evil and needs to be STOPPED! There is no telling what is actually happening to these innocent children. . . I can only imagine their sponsors are going to be making money off them. That breaks my heart! Biden has been flying these kids all over the United States. This Project Veritas segment focused on just a couple cities in Texas. This is a HUGE PROBLEM!!

I read some really far out there theory. Not saying I agree with it but here it is

Let ileagles in, They can be sponsored by people that can get a tax break.
In other words indentured servitude. All over again. 1 step from slavery.
So our country is redoing the 1700-1800s? indentured servitude. . .

When the people in power are not stemming the tide of illegals, what is their motive ?
I was just throwing out a wild theory. At this point, we have to consider it.

Yes 1700-1800 indentured servitude sounds better than slavery. But it basically was.

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” George Santayana 1905.

So our country is redoing the 1700-1800s? indentured servitude. . .
Way back in my family's history I had a great grand something that was an indentured servant. I think it was over a debt and was for 7 years. It was a system that worked. The family ended up with a huge amount of land, at least until the war of nothern aggression came along and broke much of it up.

DAMN; MY TEARS FOR THIS POS LOSING HIS JOB JUST WON'T STOP!!!
And on the other side, what do you expect from somebody who comes from another land with a different culture as to how to treat children anyway???
Saudi Arabia still has a pedo/homo problem with the richest having little boys and girls under the table to
"do things" while the men are eating ALONE without the women...

The only logical answer is to stop the flow of illegal aliens from crossing our border, then deport every single illegal out of our country, without exception. I don't care how young, how old or how long they've been here. Deport them all. America and Americans first.

Sweden and I believe Norway are doing exactly that! The idiots in charge have finally realized their economy can’t take the impact. Or Government however WANTS to crash our economy! They are 100% in with NWO!

When the people in power are not stemming the tide of illegals, what is their motive ?
I was just throwing out a wild theory. At this point, we have to consider it.

Personally, I believe the reason is to bring down our countries economy. The WEFers have lots of control…with China having a part too. China‘s written goal and plan is to take our country and murder all here. Your ideas?

Latest posts

Back