Project Veritas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kids 10 yrs ago were subjected to what I consider a travesty.

For ease let’s call him Waldo. Waldo liked to wear makeup and dresses to school. I saw Waldo outside the famous makeup store as my daughter was going in. My son was in the car, so I asked him about Waldo.

You can’t say anything about Waldo , you will get detention. You can’t get anywhere around him, you will get in trouble.
I asked my son, how do you handle it? I stay as far away as possible.

Same school 30 years earlier, skinny effeminate kid, we knew which side he was on. He didn’t get special treatment and maybe we actually interacted with him.
How is the new way any better?

Back in '76, we had a student who wore makeup, hotpants, high-heels and colored his hair. The girls just loved him, either because he was different, or they were secretly different or just since he had the balls to dress like that. Some of the males in school wanted to taunt or even hurt him, so the girls all surrounded him on breaks and at lunch. Never heard much from him just saw a lot of him. I have no problem with such people, I just do not understand the need of a lobby in the gov't for them. Do what you want, just do not hurt innocents. Why do they need special support? They can walk, talk, work and even fight for their "rights"...but what about the rights of others? Your rights STOP where my rights start...do not infringe upon my rights or I will show you what demonstrating is all about...live free, Gary

It's common for these people to believe that the government creating a victim-status for them is a good thing.

The fact is -- the government is using them to break down society. Once that's done, they'll ship them to mental institutions or put them against a wall.

No government can survive disruptive and/or unproductive citizens. Communists knows this very well.

History proves Communism does not tolerate these people at all.

The girls just loved him, either because he was different, or they were secretly different or just since he had the balls to dress like that. Some of the males in school wanted to taunt or even hurt him, so the girls all surrounded him on breaks and at lunch.

The girls were simply testing out the “mommy” intuition. Nothing more.

See how this goes. . . I'm pretty hopeful.

1649978588486.png

One thing I have learned through my post 9/11 years is...whistle-blowers always work to distract and deceive as we have seen over the years. Trust no truth but that which resides within and has always. The key is to turn away from B(Sh)itchute, youtube, Odyssey, BNT etc and hear your inner voice, soul, spirit, higher self, whatever to know truth, as we have learned that the biggest profiteers and agents work there, y'know your Ickes, Rogan, Jones, Bannon, Stones etc. Some, very few, like Hugo Talks (i do not subscribe to him or alike) have began to expose the academy of divine knowledge as I did last year/year before but I warn anyone who looks deep and admits their hero's are now zeros, their world will change if they peruse it, well see what happens but Hugo, like all other conspiracy profiteers, pushes the narrative, merchandise and will not go where a growing portion of those who escaped the conspiracy traps and learn of reality have progressed to. I offer my experience within and out of the minefields to all and we, who see, have made great leaps from fear to freedom within so we can find freedom externally.

The conspiracy gurus and puzzles were set up long before 9/11 to trap the awakened, it worked and now we turn others to the madness or we lose them to it. What we face has always been and unless we reject it, it will always be and that thing is Evil, all that comes from it and a result of...love has been abandoned but unless we love and fight we will be picked off one by one and the scripts will play out forever. I only hope you come to realise the deception and see through the mind and spirit traps. How do you think 'they' get away with it over thousands of years and remain in power and unseen? Why does humanity not see? Hmm! No they are not all threatened and payed off, that's rookie thinking, no they serve and have always. Their bloodlines have only one purpose, to secure their family bloodlines, wealth and future.
I cannot explain here for it would take years but i am willing to offer my realisations to anyone still following anyone or any theory.

Good luck and see you out there.

Johnny.

Latest posts

Back