Professional Grade Home Radiation Detector

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darosenb

Reaction score
Hello Preppers,

I am selling a RADOS RDS-80A Hand-Held Surface Contamination Meter. It is top of the line equipment for radiation detection and is used by major restaurant chains and government agencies to detect radiation. It is small and compact and perfect for home use. With the fallout from Fukushima hitting the west coast of the United States and nuclear warheads becoming a more viable option for North Korea having one of these around is a necessary item for any prepper.

I purchased two of these and am deciding to sell one so I can afford other bug out gear. I have used mine and it works great. The one I am selling is brand new and has never been used. I have listed it on ebay. please follow the link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261464041805?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This is top of the line equipment. The fallout from Fukushima has already hit the west coast and if you are located around the west coast or not there are many thing that are being contaminated. Having one of these around helps me keep me and my family safe from radiation in our food and otherwise.

If you want to deal off of ebay I would be willing to lower my price. Please let me know if you have any questions, or want to send me a best offer.

Latest posts

Back