Products for Sale

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

jayjay

God Like
Reaction score
We seem to be getting a lot of people joining the site just to peddle their goods - this is bad.
BUT
There are a lot of members who have legitimate products they have for sale, or even to barter.
So,
What about in the VIP section ( this is the section for those who contribute $$ to keep the site running, and have the little medals next to our names ) having a section for those who can offer goods for sale/swap etc?????
Having it in the VIP section will limit who comes in, but still need to be on guard for those who will contribute $$ just to join in ( though I doubt it )

My 2 bobs worth.

Reaction score
Great idea, there is the marketplace here though?

From past forums I have moderated, you had to have 50+ posts before you could access the classified section.
Maybe that would be a good idea?

As for the spammers, I think a mod should be able to ban members and delete threads of people signing up just to peddle there crap. Possibly multiple mods from varying timezones to better keep track of our forum.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Great idea, there is the marketplace here though?

From past forums I have moderated, you had to have 50+ posts before you could access the classified section.
Maybe that would be a good idea?

As for the spammers, I think a mod should be able to ban members and delete threads of people signing up just to peddle there crap. Possibly multiple mods from varying timezones to better keep track of our forum.

It's a pain in the ###, thankfully you guys handle it well.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
gets jayjay with a large water ballon then with a water soaker..i thought i was the only one to pull them stunts around here..moves the comfy couch to the cornner n takes a nap..

Latest posts