Privyet from Russia!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Лео Мышкин

Reaction score
I am Leo,
I served several years in the army and live now in a civilian environment. Political processes may lead to war in Europe again (especially if you Americans vote for this aggressive imperialist woman in november) and I want to be prepared.
In Europe the idea of being prepared for the worst case makes you an idiot and freak for the most. Thats why I try to get my information from fellow "freaks" out of Europe.
Hope you can help!
(Please excuse my English, I am - of course - not a native speaker!)
Regards, Leo.

Morning Leo, welcome, for your information there are plenty of us preppers in Europe, Scandinavia and the UK.

Welcome Leo,

You must be speaking of that Imperialist talking woman who hails from Chicago and attended that well-to-do college of women...called Wellesley College. Go to their lovely website, they even have a speech she made during the 1960's. Everyone in Europe fears the "Donald", I often wonder why? All he does is really say what is on his mind, but rarely means what he states. I will give it to Donald, I'd hate to be in his board room when he is asking questions and someone makes an excuse. So be wary of the "sheep in wolf's clothing", if she can lie about her emails, think how she will dupe Americans in more serious stuff.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

welcome,we may be preppers here and thus friends through this,but I fear in a possible altercation we are on opposite sides...but life will tell,hope for the best,prep for the worst,who knows we might eat the same supper around the same camp fire one day..and take some vodka and eat some bread.

Last edited:
I am Leo,
I served several years in the army and live now in a civilian environment. Political processes may lead to war in Europe again (especially if you Americans vote for this aggressive imperialist woman in november) and I want to be prepared.
In Europe the idea of being prepared for the worst case makes you an idiot and freak for the most. Thats why I try to get my information from fellow "freaks" out of Europe.
Hope you can help!
Regards, Leo.
Welcome Leo. It's funny, in my country they always taught us that the Russians were the enemy and are evil. Funny, as I grew up I realized they were people just like us. There is a sting song that says "I hope the Russians love their children too" that comes to mind. Regardless of our governments differences, I welcome you and hope the best for all of us. To me, prepping is about trying to ensure that my family and loved one will be able to eat, stay warm and reasonably secure with whatever life throws at us. If that's freakish, then so be it.

Welcome. To be honest, both candidates are warhawks...but at least Trump will limit it to people who tick us off. Whereas Hillary will do as her NWO masters dictate.

I am Leo,
Hope you can help!
Regards, Leo.
Welcome to the 'freaks club' then, Leo! I think we're all getting ready for a possible upheaval in the near future, as I've got a nasty feeling that this imperialist is going to win.

Latest posts

Back