Preventive Medicine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pieenjoyer75

Reaction score
I believe that the best way to stay healthy is by having a healthy diet. Not healthy in sense of low fat or sugar free but in the sense of eating Organic or wild food which contains a lot fewer toxins then many conventional foods. What does everyone think?

Dietary moderation , exercise and common sense . Organic is better.............. but not that much.

I believe that the best way to stay healthy is by having a healthy diet. Not healthy in sense of low fat or sugar free but in the sense of eating Organic or wild food which contains a lot fewer toxins then many conventional foods. What does everyone think?
There's no doubt that our cancer rates are higher due in part to the crap that is put in our food. I really don't think Monsanto wants to poison us, but do you think they care about health over profits? I still can't believe that the FDA says corn with roundup in it is ok to be eaten. I don't think a good diet will cure diseases and fix everything, but it certainly makes you stronger to be better able to cope with issues. Not to mention, I'm eating a lot of fresh carrots right now as they are still in my garden, and they taste ten times better than wallyworlds! Anyone ever wonder why my homemade bread is stale in three days, but a store bought loaf will last three weeks?

the additives they use in theirs is why their breads last longer..and i cant help but wonder about ALL the other store bought foods as well.thats one reason i'll be haveing my own garden this year..

the additives they use in theirs is why their breads last longer..and i cant help but wonder about ALL the other store bought foods as well.thats one reason i'll be haveing my own garden this year..
every year im getting a little better at growing things, i was suprised at how difficult it was to produce a really good garden. I have alot of respect for some of these old country people around here that have amazing vegetables. it takes a while to get the soil prepped really well, and i think thats probably the number 1 thing you can do to help. every year put in more compost, and it just keeps geting better.

Latest posts

Back