President Trump and First Lady Test Positive for COVID-19.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bethesda (Walter Reed) is where you sometimes check in, but you might not check out. Senator Joseph McCarty, Defense Secretary James Forrestal and US Navy Lt. William Pitzer are 3 of the victims of this mysterious hospital complex.
... is this the same ' mysterious complex ' that had the grey corpses from 46' ?.....

Do we really think he "caught" the china virus, though? I mean, isn't it just too coincidental that the President 'caught' the virus now? I mean it's proven that people can be intentionally infected with the flu, it's the exact same with the china virus. I wonder if he wasn't intentionally infected....or even poisoned?..... to take him out of the race.

Wha'd you all think?
The 3 Musketeers? No.
The 3 Stooges? Close.
The 3 Losers? Yes!

obama-hilary-dancing.gif
.... Three Donkeys of the Appocalipse..., only need one more to awake the beast...

Too fun a video not to pass along! 😄 :) 😄

“You Know It’s From Trump Because There’s Meat on It!” – AWESOME! President Trump Buys HUNDREDS of Pizzas for his Supporters Outside Walter Reed Medical Center (VIDEO)

Just M Today 🇺🇸 (@MrsMogul) Tweeted:
WOW!! President Trump has been buying his supporters pizza every 45 minutes! How generous!! Thank you @realDonaldTrump #WalterReedMedicalCenter https://t.co/R423Y1LROP

The way the main stream media has covered the news of Trump getting the China Flu, as Trump has called it, speaks volumes!! So much HATE. . . and it trickles down to the population along with Hollywood and confirms to the far left they are right, which IMO is far from it! When Trump at first was sick then getting better, one reporter was heard "well that wasn't as fun as yesterday" after hearing from his physicians. In the past, if something bad like this happened to a President, American people would rally together. . . think of Regan after his assassination attempt. His polling went way up!

Trump got the virus. He went to work, just like he asked us all to do. Go out there and do your job. Trump, to me, is setting an example. He has so much support from the American people that few really want to show. He has shown his appreciation to his supporters, even while in the hospital, sending pizza and making a surprise drive by. His doctors gave him the ok to do this but yet the left wants to condemn him for this. SHAME on them. That was an uplift for Trump along with his health, the ones standing outside the hospital to show their support, and his supporters of this great nation. His followers know and feels that he cares about US as a nation.

Oh now, I really thought some people would buy into this as a conspiracy! 🤣🤣

Ironically COVID-19 doesn't seem to follow any political boundaries. 🤔

Do we really think he "caught" the china virus, though? I mean, isn't it just too coincidental that the President 'caught' the virus now? I mean it's proven that people can be intentionally infected with the flu, it's the exact same with the china virus. I wonder if he wasn't intentionally infected....or even poisoned?..... to take him out of the race.

Wha'd you all think?

The testing for covid is fraught with problems due to the overconcentrating the test samples to get 90% false positive results... our governor tested postive, next day negative... happens over and over. It is the deadliest virus in history but you don't know you have unless they tell you... lol

Let's go back and review why this virus doesn't obey the rules.

All evidence points to this being one of the Bat Woman's "chimera viruses" created in the Wuhan lab. Meaning it is parts of various viruses put together for the purpose of trying to make it capable of jumping species easier. That research was started in the US, but was shut down because it was too dangerous. The Bat Woman (Shi Zhengli) was part of the team in the US doing the research. When it was shut down in the US, she took it to Wuhan to continue the research. She knew right away it was her virus. Then she disappeared for a while. Rumor was she had been "disappeared" permanently, but she finally resurfaced, and when she did she started saying it wasn't from the lab.

When dealing with the COVID virus, you need to throw away all the rules of how normal viruses are supposed to behave. This ain't no "normal virus."

Latest posts

Back