President Trump and First Lady Test Positive for COVID-19.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow can this go lots of ways. Sure, Trump could die, but he has a 99%+ of surviving.

But we'll see how hard he works even while sick. And we'll see if Biden is an even bigger coward & refused to debate him.

I think Trump will use this to show how dedicated he remains to this country. We'll see...

edit: and you know the media will use this as a chance to blame Trump for him getting sick!

Wow can this go lots of ways. Sure, Trump could die, but he has a 99%+ of surviving.

But we'll see how hard he works even while sick. And we'll see if Biden is an even bigger coward & refused to debate him.

I think Trump will use this to show how dedicated he remains to this country. We'll see...

edit: and you know the media will use this as a chance to blame Trump for him getting sick!

This will show the Dems throwing more hate at the President. It will just make them look bad. Prayers to President Trump and Melania.

the WH staff is buzy lining up more tele-campaigning venues >>> NO WAY IN HELL does this slow the guy down ....

he'll be doing 4-5 rallies per day that last two weeks before the vote >>> he has plenty to prove - the Virus isn't necessarily a killer and the World moves on - NO CLOSE DOWN

trump-voodoo-doll_2048x2048_108.png

Biden is probably sticking more pins in his Trump voodoo doll.

Do we really think he "caught" the china virus, though? I mean, isn't it just too coincidental that the President 'caught' the virus now? I mean it's proven that people can be intentionally infected with the flu, it's the exact same with the china virus. I wonder if he wasn't intentionally infected....or even poisoned?..... to take him out of the race.

Wha'd you all think?

Do we really think he "caught" the china virus, though? I mean, isn't it just too coincidental that the President 'caught' the virus now? I mean it's proven that people can be intentionally infected with the flu, it's the exact same with the china virus. I wonder if he wasn't intentionally infected....or even poisoned?..... to take him out of the race.
They are pretty sure he caught it from Hope Hicks, a top White House communications official.

When I heard Trump has the virus, I stopped reading the news, wife turned the tv off. Wife said FB, Twitter is disgusting over this and the local news is just glowing about the prospect Trump is sick. If Trump did catch the virus from Hicks I hope she don't beat herself up over this or be blamed, life is a crapshoot, it is what it is.

Praying for a speedy recovery to Trump(s) and Hicks! We are at the top of the 9th, he still has time to recover and finish the ending!!!

Yep bad idea.

All he needs is Hydroichloriquin and zinc. If it goes to respiratory problems, chlorine dioxide will cure him in hours. These doctors are so ignorant.

I can't believe Trump is listening to these doctors. All they are, trained, brainwashed pushers of the big pharma drug cartel.

I pray they don't kill the President. They took him to Walter Reed. Giving him an experimental drug, "sigh" , unbelievable!

Bethesda (Walter Reed) is where you sometimes check in, but you might not check out. Senator Joseph McCarty, Defense Secretary James Forrestal and US Navy Lt. William Pitzer are 3 of the victims of this mysterious hospital complex.

Here’s why the Regeneron antibody is a bad idea- it was only given to 275 NON- hospitalized patients, data hasn’t been peer reviewed and only top line data available. Irresponsible to give this when it’s not approved and hasn’t been tested.
now reading early reports he’s short of breath. Doesn’t bode well for him with lots of risk factors.

Latest posts

Back