Prepping On e-Bay

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
I put this under the DIY catigory, because on e-Bay, you have to very much "do it yourself".
Prepping can get pritty expensive, and if your like me, your on the constant lookout for a great bargan or deals that will get you through the post-shtf times.
Folks, i bring to you the idea of survival supplys on e-Bay!
me personally, i always click the "free shipping" on e-Bay, because some sellers will try to get that extra buck from the shipping fees. you and i both know darn well it doesnt cost $11.99 to ship a flint n steel from anywhere in the USA to California, LOL.
Most times i will look through all 9 or 10 pages of the topic idem, just to find the deal, or perticular idem i need/want.
you can find almost (if not every) survival idem on the list there, for the most part, cheaper than anyone else that sells them online, or in stores.
another thing i like about e-Bay, i can use a throw away credit card (pre-pay) for my various idems i wish to buy.
Heres a list with the prices that ive gotten off of e-Bay:
1. 25" of 7 strand paracord ($4.10)
2. a very nice wrap handle small bowie (6" ta 7" blade) ($6.90)
3. a flint n steel, the striker unscrews, and if it has fluid, when it strikes, becomes a match, but even w/o fluid works as a flint n steel ($4.25)
4. a straight razor, its decent but needs to be sharpened more ($7.99)
5. a 5 pack of mylsr insulated blankets ($4.45)
6. that pen fishing pole i put up a thread about ($7.46)

i usually pick up a $20 pre-paid and buy a few idems here and there.
have fun peeps, and keep an eye out for that great deal!

I put this under the DIY catigory, because on e-Bay, you have to very much "do it yourself".
Prepping can get pritty expensive, and if your like me, your on the constant lookout for a great bargan or deals that will get you through the post-shtf times.
Folks, i bring to you the idea of survival supplys on e-Bay!
me personally, i always click the "free shipping" on e-Bay, because some sellers will try to get that extra buck from the shipping fees. you and i both know darn well it doesnt cost $11.99 to ship a flint n steel from anywhere in the USA to California, LOL.
Most times i will look through all 9 or 10 pages of the topic idem, just to find the deal, or perticular idem i need/want.
you can find almost (if not every) survival idem on the list there, for the most part, cheaper than anyone else that sells them online, or in stores.
another thing i like about e-Bay, i can use a throw away credit card (pre-pay) for my various idems i wish to buy.
Heres a list with the prices that ive gotten off of e-Bay:
1. 25" of 7 strand paracord ($4.10)
2. a very nice wrap handle small bowie (6" ta 7" blade) ($6.90)
3. a flint n steel, the striker unscrews, and if it has fluid, when it strikes, becomes a match, but even w/o fluid works as a flint n steel ($4.25)
4. a straight razor, its decent but needs to be sharpened more ($7.99)
5. a 5 pack of mylsr insulated blankets ($4.45)
6. that pen fishing pole i put up a thread about ($7.46)

i usually pick up a $20 pre-paid and buy a few idems here and there.
have fun peeps, and keep an eye out for that great deal!
I too keep an eye out for useful things on EBay, Amazon and Craig's List. Sometimes there are great deals, and then there are the items that appear to be cheap until you look at the postage cost.

I too keep an eye out for useful things on EBay, Amazon and Craig's List. Sometimes there are great deals, and then there are the items that appear to be cheap until you look at the postage cost.
the thing about Amazon is they dont take pre-paid credit cards, unless of course you buy an Amazon card.
ive searched Craigslist, but it never seems to have anything in my area.
as far as the postage, on e-Bay anyway, if you look to the left and down a little, look for "free shipping" and click on that. the idem page should reset and show you only the topic idems with free shipping, so what you bid or see (buy it now) is what you pay. i always do that because ive seen idems for like $1, and then you see the shipping charge is $11.99, and its like, ya right, like it'll take $11.99 to ship that here. lol.

ebay junkie strikes again!
i just got a wrist rocket for $3.37, now we'll see how well i do on that thing lol.
i also got a really cool mp3 player for $13.55, which has nothen to do with preppen, but i wanted to tell you guys anyway lol.

ebay junkie strikes again!
i just got a wrist rocket for $3.37, now we'll see how well i do on that thing lol.
i also got a really cool mp3 player for $13.55, which has nothen to do with preppen, but i wanted to tell you guys anyway lol.
Cool, I was looking there to. Thats my next purchase wrist rocket and some ball bearings. Check this out by Dave Canterbury

Cool, I was looking there to. Thats my next purchase wrist rocket and some ball bearings. Check this out by Dave Canterbury

thats an awesome vid!
but i keep missing what he uses to band the key ring to the slingshot?

and btw, i believe you can find 1/4" ball berings 100cnt on ebay to for lil over $3.
and isnt that one of the guys from Duel Survival?

thats an awesome vid!
but i keep missing what he uses to band the key ring to the slingshot?

and btw, i believe yiu can find 1/4" balk berings 100cnt on ebay to for lil over $3.
Cool thanks, the bands are called ranger bands all they are is a cut inner tube from a bicycle, awesome rubber bands, use them for a lot of stuff like my pack, fold up all the loose straps an band it. ya dont through out any old tubes tons of uses. Oh ya fire starter in a pinch.
I dont like to burn rubber but they burn well and long enough to get a fire going.

Latest posts

Back