Prepping for your Neighbors

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you try to get your neighbors into prepping?

• YES but let them know where you stand

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • NO let them fend for themselves I got plenty of ammo

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Maybe but only the ones I like.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
You can still prep a few things for them that will benefit you. Body bags are a useful thing.

How thoughtful. And are you providing funeral site and services too? (pardon the dripping sarcasm).

If someone is attacking to take what I have, I don't care if they are parents or grandparents or fire ants. They all get treated the same. But, in all fairness, body bags aren't a bad idea. easier to put them in that, load it on the truck, and take them to the dog food processing tree. Easier cleanup of the truck bed. But I'd still need to rinse the bag off to reuse.

Hmmm, you give me another idea. I wonder if I can use them to feed catfish in the pond? Probably should bleed out to reduce fouling the water. Definitely also can feed hogs. (can you see my point of how much I value the carcass of those who want to kill me? Point made?)

It ain't called that for nothing...
HEFwYc4.jpg

From what I’ve observed of the welfare parents in Kalifornia, they won’t notice if one of their 15 kids disappears.

Juan :“What happen to leetle Pedro?”

Look at how many people are 'selling' their kids. Whether to coyotes to use crossing the border, or to pedophile rings. It's sick. You'd do the kids a favor if you shot the parents. Of course CPS might not be any better.

interesting UTube popped up on another prepper forum site >> long winded UTube as usual - guy reading an "After action" report of a HOA raiding his home for Covid supplies >>>>

Latest posts

Back