prepping for a new era of generations

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog88

Reaction score
Hello all fellow peppers my younger brother and I have been prepping for about a year and a half for martial law and the major fiscal downfall

Hello all fellow peppers my younger brother and I have been prepping for about a year and a half for martial law and the major fiscal downfall
Welcome Reddog from south La. You will find the friendlest people on this site. All here are willing to help and have a large variety of skills and experiences. I for one think that martial law will be here before we know it. With the new NDAA that was passed, Obama can declair martial law any time he wants and doesn't need congress or senate approval. When it happens, you will need more that a throw stick. Think about it: you got a stick and they have a gun: 9 times out of 9 you will lose. We have been through alot of senerios on this site and haven't touched the surface yet. Lets hope that all our brothers (and sisters) here are ready when TSHTF.

The quarter staff is what I have because I couldn't afford all of it on my income so the rest is on lay-away. Joking. It is a staff, English term, but basically it is a staff that is about my height, little bit shorter or taller but not by much in either direction. It is wielded in both hands so you can strike with both ends in the English fighting tradition. I can do it that way or switch to a longer spear thrusting stance. Good for blocking, parrying, but mostly I'll be focused on bashing people's hands, face, head, anything really :)

I would say a gun is my preferred weapon, but I live in NYC and keep my firearms in CT. Also if I run across some brigands in a post apocalyptic world and they don't have a gun, I'd save my bullet and beat them until they give me their food and knick knacks.

When I was a child , my father taught me while walking in the woods , pick up a long stick , to keep the snakes at bay. Junior quarter staff !

The quarter staff is what I have because I couldn't afford all of it on my income so the rest is on lay-away. Joking. It is a staff, English term, but basically it is a staff that is about my height, little bit shorter or taller but not by much in either direction. It is wielded in both hands so you can strike with both ends in the English fighting tradition. I can do it that way or switch to a longer spear thrusting stance. Good for blocking, parrying, but mostly I'll be focused on bashing people's hands, face, head, anything really :)

I would say a gun is my preferred weapon, but I live in NYC and keep my firearms in CT. Also if I run across some brigands in a post apocalyptic world and they don't have a gun, I'd save my bullet and beat them until they give me their food and knick knacks.
OK Kenny, now I know what it is. I also know where you are comming from when you said you could only afford a quarter of the whole staff. It's like my 45, I bought the grips first, I will buy the slide next. LMAO. I sure feel for you guys in NY. not being able to own firearms. I guess we take having a firearm around us or on us here in La. for granted. We have been raised with firearms. I had my first 22 at 6yrs old and my first shotgun at 8yrs old. Been having guns all my life. That's just cajun living.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back