prepping differences for different countries

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emp proof

Reaction score
hey guys i was reading a post from a member who was saying hes a millionaire, i am not one of them lol, and all you american guys have guns, im from the uk and gun licences are very hard to obtain but my area has so many abandoned forts and such that i have a multitude of hideouts, i know how to make and use a variety of weapons and think maybe this is because i havnt been able to rely on guns? what im getting at is my prepping ways seem so different to the majority of users that i think it would make a realy good topic,,, i also look forward to learning whats different in many countries, oh and btw even though i dont own a gun, i know how to use and maintain one

hey guys i was reading a post from a member who was saying hes a millionaire, i am not one of them lol, and all you american guys have guns, im from the uk and gun licences are very hard to obtain but my area has so many abandoned forts and such that i have a multitude of hideouts, i know how to make and use a variety of weapons and think maybe this is because i havnt been able to rely on guns? what im getting at is my prepping ways seem so different to the majority of users that i think it would make a realy good topic,,, i also look forward to learning whats different in many countries, oh and btw even though i dont own a gun, i know how to use and maintain one

Man I can't imagine not being able to own a gun. What about bows and arrows, cross bow, stuff like that.

My mate John has got plenty of guns and we've agreed that I get dibs on the saiga 12 but yeah your right crossbows and bows are the way here you can buy them realy easily

Latest posts

Back