Preppers Wholesale

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissttovvv

Reaction score
I AM NEW HERE- but I have an idea-
HI EVERYONE....

I have lived and worked in many countries of the world. In addition to NATURAL DISASTERS- WWIII is certainly coming. I am an expert STRUCTURAL ENGINEER-- Mechanic-- welder-- Target Rifle maker- and I design & build water sterilization equipment- Solar- Battery Systems- etc....

WHAT I AM "suggesting" is that we rent a warehouse in Vancouver area- or close-- and we establish a "WHOLESALE" OUTLET for members-- and anyone else who wants to buy- FROM ANYWHERE in the world. We would stock EVERYTHING from foods to ham radios to armored 4x4s to prefab bunkers- clothing- etc.. etc.. EVERYTHING.

I have good worldwide contacts-- and I would offer to run the manufacturing side and the Warehouse- - plus handle all the shipping issues- etc..... I HAVE A lot of expertise & experience to offer-- and whoever owns the business will make a healthy profit and help a lot of people.... AND THERE IS NO OTHER SUCH CONCEPT STORE in the world.... GOOD WHOLESALE prices to members-- but anyone can buy!

ANYONE INTERESTED- contact Kriss at: [email protected] AND LETS TALK!

Yes- my FIRST post, and no- I do not know how these things work. I am 68 years old and not a computer geek....... (sorry geeks)
Very sorry I seem to have bored a lot of you- but tell me please- what is wrong with my idea?
And NO- I am not advertising anything. It is just an idea to join everyone together so that we all can purchase the items we need at wholesale prices... Like a Costco for preppers?
I have loads of worldwide experience-- and in the 70's I was the first in Western Canada to bring in H&K machine guns by the crate- "THROUGH THE POST OFFICE" no less... and Uzi as well.
Later I got back into Harley choppers and Sniper rifle manufacturing----
And I certainly do not want to just sit around and cry into my beer about the sate of the world-- I have 25 to 30 more good working years left.....
And can you post pictures here?? I would like to see what everyone else is doing. I am just in the process of moving BACK to Canada from China- where I am currently grounded because of the virus..
Anyway--- I would like to hear other peoples ideas, now that you know mine!
Take care everyone
kriss

Okay, kriss your concept is good but the financial reality of creating a "Costco for Preppers" is the nearly impossible part. How many multi-millionaires do you know? Sure preppers would love to have a discount house to buy from but you have to first purchase the products for them to buy. That is the part that kills the concept. 90 percent of real world Costco's items are short term consumables, the majority of the Prepper items are long term items, one sale and done for the next 20 years. We love our needed (wanted toys) but we do not agree on what brand, model, make, style or anything else about a prepper item. The amount of inventory that would have to be stocked to make a "Prepper Costco" feasible would be cost prohibitive.

Last but not least, you got the reaction you did because you posted a concept first verses becoming a participating member first. We get scammers and spammers every few weeks, so you should see / understand why you got the reception you did. JM2C

Last edited:
Urbanprep
Thank you for taking your time to explain my initial welcome- NOW I understand:)
YES- I agree with your MONETARY assessment 100%, but I conducted a little research prior to my first posting- and I found that MOST of the big wholesalers, especially regards dried meals//foods etc... - - are willing to "drop-ship" orders, even small orders. In the early days no one wants to hold a lot of stock prior to finding out what sells and what does not sell- so rather than buying lots of everything- instead, we could wait for the paid order and ship direct from the factory to the customer. They called it drop-ship marketing in my day.
YES- it is hard to get a group of people to agree on ANYTHING. But during my many years of doing business all over the world and buying many different types of machinery & equipment- I firmly believe that in every case- there is always ONE- sometimes TWO products that shine above the rest. And that is what I would base my business on- "quality" & being FIT FOR PURPOSE- - not price.
And as I said previous- I have experience all over the world from Thorium Nuclear power plant design- to earthquake//hurricane rated structures to nutrition and high tech vertical farming designs. And many "PREPPER" labeled products & designs leave room for plenty of in-house improvement and redesign.
I am not thinking Just Canada regards sales- I am thinking the world. I am just finishing up a contract for a new Drinking water production & sterilization package that can produce drinking water from almost any water source, including seawater and wastewater. And the package comes with it's own generator so it can be dropped into any disaster zone easily & quickly.
The thing that sparked my interest is that I am trapped in a city that is on lockdown. NOTHING is open.... Food is becoming scarce and what low quality- half rotten veggies you can buy are now triple the price. AND I INSTANTLY thought- wow-- I wish I had a 3 months supply of prepper "meals"..... so I could bunker down in my apartment and wait it out. Simple things like face masks sold out across China in 48 hours. People are hoarding toilet paper so that is sold out to.
They brag about the so-called hospital they built in 11 days- but that is not a hospital. It is a bunch of prefab work huts piled on top of each other. What water there is- you cannot drink it. And if they put 2000 patients in it- where is the commercial kitchen? The restaurants are all closed, so where are the 6000 meals coming from every day? And this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Wow-- prepper meals would solve that issue real fast.
Whatever you hear over in the west about this virus-- multiply that by a factor of 5 to 10 depending on the area.
If this does not end soon- it could bankrupt the country. It is serious stuff- and I feel real bad for those suffering and for the families of those who have died.
But I was born in Canada- so I know the systems they have in place and this disaster could just as easy happen in Vancouver- or Toronto or California, or anywhere.
Bioweapons exist. And no country is really prepared for this.
And that is what sparked my idea.
PREPPERS WHOLESALE is not just about preparing for WWIII. It is about being prepared for whatever disaster life throws at you, manmade or not......
I honestly think we could fully set up the wholesale- put limited stock in- market and buy equipment for manufacturing some items-- for 788,000$....
That is my opinion-- but I would really like to hear what everyone else thinks....
STAY SAFE;)

HI EVERYONE....

I have lived and worked in many countries of the world. In addition to NATURAL DISASTERS- WWIII is certainly coming. I am an expert STRUCTURAL ENGINEER-- Mechanic-- welder-- Target Rifle maker- and I design & build water sterilization equipment- Solar- Battery Systems- etc....

WHAT I AM "suggesting" is that we rent a warehouse in Vancouver area- or close-- and we establish a "WHOLESALE" OUTLET for members-- and anyone else who wants to buy- FROM ANYWHERE in the world. We would stock EVERYTHING from foods to ham radios to armored 4x4s to prefab bunkers- clothing- etc.. etc.. EVERYTHING.

I have good worldwide contacts-- and I would offer to run the manufacturing side and the Warehouse- - plus handle all the shipping issues- etc..... I HAVE A lot of expertise & experience to offer-- and whoever owns the business will make a healthy profit and help a lot of people.... AND THERE IS NO OTHER SUCH CONCEPT STORE in the world.... GOOD WHOLESALE prices to members-- but anyone can buy!

TROLL TIME

BillMasen--- TROLL TIME-- really?
First I had to google it because I had no clue what you meant????
To me- a troll is a mythical character who hides under bridges and collects a toll for you to cross--
But obviously, you posting TROLL TIME was meant as some derogatory remark against me?
So I looked it up---
Pray tell me dude-- HOW ARE MY postings in any way "TRYING TO CAUSE AN ARGUMENT OR OFFEND SOMEONE?
Educate me on how a legitimate idea on this public forum is OFFENDING YOU.
I do not know you from Adam- so tell me how I am causing an argument with you??
SEEMS TO ME- you are the one stirring up trouble--

YES-- 25mm Extreme range sniper --and//or anti-material gun. We have been developing this for some time.
25mm FINNED bullet with discarding sabot in a necked down 27mm casing....
5 side polygon ECM cut COBALT CHROM MOLY barrel--- BAT style receiver----
Meant as a BASE located weapon- not a carry-around, because of weight....
14.9 is better (GREATER DISTANCE & ENERGY) than 50cal BMG and 25mm is better than 14.9
Anything else you would like to know?

if you are for real and I am still in two minds about that, I think the first thing you should do is get where you want to be, you say your stuck in China and want to get back to Canada( cant say I blame you, Canada is my second favourite country after my own), so that's your first prep, get back to Canada, you cant do much until that is accomplished.

bigpaul--- Yes- I think you are right.....
I just wanted to float my idea FIRST-- before I get back-- because that "MIGHT" dictate exactly where- what city- I move to?
AND I have nothing but time on my hands now...
But hey, it is just my idea-- my opinion, so I shouldn't be surprised if not to many people agree with it...
This virus has woken me up-- and assuming I get back safely- I will certainly ensure I am better prepared "NEXT TIME"--
BE SAFE EVERYONE....

HI EVERYONE....

crap

bigpaul--- Yes- I think you are right.....
I just wanted to float my idea FIRST-- before I get back-- because that "MIGHT" dictate exactly where- what city- I move to?
AND I have nothing but time on my hands now...
But hey, it is just my idea-- my opinion, so I shouldn't be surprised if not to many people agree with it...
This virus has woken me up-- and assuming I get back safely- I will certainly ensure I am better prepared "NEXT TIME"--
BE SAFE EVERYONE....
if it was me that would be my priority, I wouldn't even be able to do basic preps until I got where I wanted to be first.

The thing that sparked my interest is that I am trapped in a city that is on lockdown. NOTHING is open.... Food is becoming scarce and what low quality- half rotten veggies you can buy are now triple the price. AND I INSTANTLY thought- wow-- I wish I had a 3 months supply of prepper "meals"..... so I could bunker down in my apartment and wait it out.
Chinese survival food: Ramen noodle soup.

No seriously, my wife (who is Chinese) could live off just Ramen. I can't. My son lived primarily on Ramen both while in college and his first couple of years working. He makes enough money to eat out all the time now. My roomate when I was a freshman was from Hong Kong and I don't think he ever ate anything else except when I cooked for him.
iu

iu

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back