Preppers In New Brunswick

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im from WI, does that count?? LOL. There are a few from Canada here. Been to Canada once myself. Could not tell the difference from home except for a people throwing in a few "Aye"s when talking. Kinda like going to Minnesota, "Don't ya know..." lol

yea for good ol N.B. and a big thanks to Trapper & Chicknladee for the posts much appreciated.
N.B. is called the picture Province of Canada....great place, and lots of good scenery around the coast

I have family in New Brunswick, st. john. I used to live in Alberta :p I can't wait to get back to Canada

My moms side is from the maritimes, I have an uncle in the Fredericton area, one of my cousins is a bit further North, havn't seen them in ages. I lived just across the fundy for a couple years when I was a kid in the Annapolis Valley.

Great thread and great site. Been prepping since the 80's.. my parents always taught us kids how to survive without power or grid life.
Am from NB also.

Fredericton. When Hurricane Arthur blew through I saw panic in the stores...was shocking to me.

Ontario, but I am ready and willing to drive/haul my ### over to the east coast if need be when SHTF, if optimal location for survival (unless hurricane/tsunami)

If you got a prep/survival group, add me for updates/formation. will be great help am gardener, survivalist prepped bag and generators willing and ready to go off-grid.

The Lone Ranger rode off from the Doomsday Prepper Ranch many moons ago in 2013 and I don’t think he’s coming back any time soon. 🥴
ok np what skills does everyone got in nb im a carpenter, plumber, electrician, hunter also half disabled

ok np what skills does everyone got in nb im a carpenter, plumber, electrician, hunter also half disabled
I do quite a bit of farming in the summer ei plants and animals, also served in the military and currently work healthcare so i have some experience in treating wounds etc

Latest posts

Back