preppers from Finland??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
ok,if you are here,feel free to say hello to a fellow prepper from Finland:)
don't be shy... would be nice to find like minded preppers from Finland too,don't think that all bad happens some where else,we have a lunatic neighbor in the east..

det går också och kontakta mej på svenska!

feel free to send a PM and we can start from that...I see visitors here,so sign up and let's connect..sooner rather than later..or do you actually think this is a safe corner here?

feel a little dissapointed towards my fellow Finns..okay stick your head in the bush and pretend nothings gonna happen,that's your choice,mine are totally different!

Last edited:
Hi Johanna NO you are definitely not the only Finnish prepper, we have our Jonnte on here but I also came across a few on a Danish forum and a Norwegian forum, and about five years ago a few of us interacted with a Finnish girl who lived full time on a boat sailing around the Baltic and Fiords

Oh god there is two of them now, i'm off to hide the gold, silver and religious artefacts before they get organised

( Joanna ) Mennään ja RAIDsaksit Englannissa ( Jonnte ) Olen juuri soutaa 300 mailia yli verinen Pohjanmerellä ja olen rätti , menet ja raid ja ryöstelyyn tarvitsennokkaunet

Attachments

• saxon_wip35zt.jpg
    saxon_wip35zt.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
may I ask how's your prepping going??
ever since that "refugee center" opened quite close me,I've been more and vigilant,keeping a close eye on all that's strange around here

I stock up food and seeds, Follow news and so..
I'm quite scared of those refugees , what if there comes with isis fighters... I understad that women and children come to safety but it seems that there is more men than women... And i dont trust that they are sincere... Well, haveto get more bullets. and then our government....financial disaster is coming , I 'm afraid the new civil war like it was 1918.... ( ja olikos tässä tekstissä mitään tolkkua )

sure was my prepper friend,sure was.
unfortunately it's gonna blow up very soon,people are getting so utterly frustrated and despite what our cute government tells us ;ISIS is coming among those refugees,it would be okay if those were women and children sent to safety,but grown-up men..not willing to fight for their country.
I'm very glad I went back to school,now I know alot more in first-aid and takeing care of me and the family.
one reason I hate living in this town,it's started to look like some bazar in many places..and trust,that's something they need to earn,it's not given..
great news;controll of our eastern border is severly lowered thanks to these illegals 'cause they have to transfer border-agents to the western borders...

thanks alot you swedish suckers for not doing your job!!!!

90% of the illegal immigrants are single fit young men from conservative Arab cultures, sadly for the Nordics those bastards WILL have a rapefest the way they did in Sweden and in Australia some years ago. Also the President of Lebanon told British PM David Cameron only this week that 2 in every 100 of there migrants ARE ISIS members, he was TOTALLY certain. That's why I told Jonnte to start keeping his gun in his bedroom

I stock up food and seeds, Follow news and so..
I'm quite scared of those refugees , what if there comes with isis fighters... I understad that women and children come to safety but it seems that there is more men than women... And i dont trust that they are sincere... Well, haveto get more bullets. and then our government....financial disaster is coming , I 'm afraid the new civil war like it was 1918.... ( ja olikos tässä tekstissä mitään tolkkua )

I can't keep guns next to my bed, i have too many curious kids in my house :p but i have 2 dogs alerting us :) And we live in countryside so i hope that if and when that is going to happened it starts at cities and i have a little pit more time to prep and think next move.

Last edited:
OK Mama then get onto Amazon and get yourself something like TWO spray cans of RAID WASP NEST DESTROYER ( not wasp killer) it has a range of 20 plus feet any anything getting sprayed with that noxious chemical is going to lose all interest in you. Also a couple of dry powder 1kg fire extinguishers make great improvised weapons because anyone blasted with those cannot see nor breath for minutes .

I can't keep guns next to my bed, i have too many curious kids in my house :p but i have 2 dogs alerting us :) And we live in countryside so i hope that if and when that is going to happened it starts at cities and i have a little pit more time to prep and think next move.

In Sweden there are places that even cops wont go to because it's just too dangerous for them.... And i think that it's going to be reality soon in Finland in too.
Parts of Sweden are now the rape capital of Europe, on par with Marsielles, The migrants believe the nordic featured girls with exposed arms and legs are ASKING for "it" and the government keeps trying to pass it off as cultural misunderstanding.

One important aspect about the Muslim migrants that is still catching the Scandinavians out is many of the arabs think its OK to have sex with preteen girls, so they are not yet protecting their younger girls enough. Remember their prophet Mohammed "married" Aisha when she was only 8 and consummated the marriage when she was 9 ( yeah sick I know) and many see non muslim girls as not worthy of respect therefore fair game.

Latest posts

Back