preppers from Finland??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with snipers, no different than using artillery
maybe these are also normal, like snipers?
as you know, such soldiers are not taken prisoner, but destroyed like snipers.
4eacfefd6bf6d4bd5a2b75bbbec4f1ef_cropped.jpg

Depends on how snipers are trained and used. If they indiscriminately kill people from a place of safety, then yes they are cowardly.
But well trained snipers that go after high value targets far behind enemy lines, in the open, with very little cover, and no immediate support are courageous in the extreme.

And just so you don't misunderstand :)
Зависит от того, как снайперы обучены и используются. Если они без разбора убивают людей из безопасного места, тогда да, они трусливы.
Но хорошо обученные снайперы, которые преследуют ценные цели далеко за линией врага под открытым небом, с очень небольшим укрытием и без прямой поддержки, чрезвычайно мужественны.

Depends on how snipers are trained and used. If they indiscriminately kill people from a place of safety, then yes they are cowardly.
But well trained snipers that go after high value targets far behind enemy lines, in the open, with very little cover, and no immediate support are courageous in the extreme.

And just so you don't misunderstand :)
Зависит от того, как снайперы обучены и используются. Если они без разбора убивают людей из безопасного места, тогда да, они трусливы.
Но хорошо обученные снайперы, которые преследуют ценные цели далеко за линией врага под открытым небом, с очень небольшим укрытием и без прямой поддержки, чрезвычайно мужественны.

if you said that snipers should only be used by special forces against specific bandits and terrorists, but never on the battlefield where troops are fighting.
It is right and correct.

They have a place on the battlefield too, as scouts, covering troop withdrawal, etc.

And it depends on what kind of battlefield you are talking about. Afghanistan for example has a lot of long range engagements where almost every soldier in an engagement is acting like a sniper, on both sides.

У них тоже есть место на поле боя, как разведчики, прикрытие вывода войск и т. Д.

И это зависит от того, о каком поле битвы вы говорите. Например, в Афганистане много боевых действий на большие расстояния, где почти каждый солдат в бою ведет себя как снайпер с обеих сторон.

They have a place on the battlefield too, as scouts, covering troop withdrawal, etc.

And it depends on what kind of battlefield you are talking about. Afghanistan for example has a lot of long range engagements where almost every soldier in an engagement is acting like a sniper, on both sides.

У них тоже есть место на поле боя, как разведчики, прикрытие вывода войск и т. Д.

И это зависит от того, о каком поле битвы вы говорите. Например, в Афганистане много боевых действий на большие расстояния, где почти каждый солдат в бою ведет себя как снайпер с обеих сторон.
you say that in Afghanistan a sniper behaves like a scout, but does not kill soldiers?

By the way, how much territory do American troops control in Afghanistan?
5 or 10 percent? 🤣
Are snipers helping you?
please give information and link.
I prefer National Interest or CIA but not other links.

Last edited:
He might if he needs to, but killing enemy soldiers is not always his main purpose.

Возможно, при необходимости, но убийство вражеских солдат не всегда является его главной целью.

a good sniper provides information too, that is something more precious than gold on the battlefield, he/she is the eyes and ears.

I belive flame throwers are banned here,don't know how it's in the other armies..

By the way, how much territory do American troops control in Afghanistan?
5 or 10 percent? 🤣
Are snipers helping you?
please give information and link.
I prefer National Interest or CIA but not other links.
The US doesn't control territory in Afghanistan, the Afghan government does and we assist them. We have no desire to control territory, and we really don't even want to be there. We would leave if the Taliban would behave.

США не контролируют территорию в Афганистане, афганское правительство делает, и мы им помогаем. У нас нет желания контролировать территорию, и мы действительно даже не хотим быть там. Мы бы ушли, если бы талибы вели себя.

The US doesn't control territory in Afghanistan, the Afghan government does and we assist them.

Very interesting ..
The Afghan government controls the territory, but the Americans negotiate with the Taliban.
:)

now,remember to behave boys or this old goat will spank some "good behaviour" into you.

A Sniper targets high value targets like thoes giving orders and keeping the rank n file Soldiers organized , heavy weapons crews and of course enemy Snipers . He also reduces the number of Enemy Troops when they come out with Their AK's and want to play . Kind of like pop up targets .

Finnish Warriors June 1942 . Continuation War .
View attachment 8597

as you know, the territory "Finland" gained independence from Lenin, after the Revolution in Russia. before that it was the territory of the Russian Empire, which bought it from Sweden.
---
I am especially amused when the Finns say "Great Finland".😆😆
They were always only servants. first they were servants of the Swedes, then the Russians, then the Nazis, then the Europeans, then the Amеrikans ..

Чушня.

tred carefully here my ex-friend, you start insulting my country is where I get upset.
I'm very patient but I will eventually run out of it too.
Russia never bought this land from Sweden,but your country can thank it's birth to the Vikings...

Last edited:
tred carefully here my friend, you start insulting my country is where I get upset.
I'm very patient but I will eventually run out of it too.
Russia never bought this land from Sweden,but your country can thank it's birth to the Vikings...

you are not my friend, but my servant.
You Natsi
the topic is buried
Screenshot_20200811-233558.jpg

Latest posts

Back