preppers from Finland??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Mama then get onto Amazon and get yourself something like TWO spray cans of RAID WASP NEST DESTROYER ( not wasp killer) it has a range of 20 plus feet any anything getting sprayed with that noxious chemical is going to lose all interest in you. Also a couple of dry powder 1kg fire extinguishers make great improvised weapons because anyone blasted with those cannot see nor breath for minutes .
I have 10, 5 kg and 1, 2 kg extinguishers And I'm going DIY pepper sprays :).

I have 10, 5 kg and 1, 2 kg extinguishers And I'm going DIY pepper sprays :).
My kind of gal :) PRO active not RE active my neighbour has a pump up garden greenhouse type spray he has modified to fire pepper water at feral cats, it hits them from about 20 feet. Keeps it by the back door, when a moggie comes to use the garden as a toilet three or four quick pumps and it can spray 20 ft. He did have to open the nozzle outlet hole slightly to stop pepper particles from clogging it but it still works great.

Parts of Sweden are now the rape capital of Europe, on par with Marsielles, The migrants believe the nordic featured girls with exposed arms and legs are ASKING for "it" and the government keeps trying to pass it off as cultural misunderstanding.

One important aspect about the Muslim migrants that is still catching the Scandinavians out is many of the arabs think its OK to have sex with preteen girls, so they are not yet protecting their younger girls enough. Remember their prophet Mohammed "married" Aisha when she was only 8 and consummated the marriage when she was 9 ( yeah sick I know) and many see non muslim girls as not worthy of respect therefore fair game.
That is so sick. I have read little koran cos i wanna know my enemy and that book is sick by it self, Mohammed was war chief and that explain why that religion is so sick. Thank God for our Christianity :)

those old Nordic beliefs are sounding more and more interesting,if things go to hell I'm bound to "trust" something (incl. my self) and excl. that toilet paper of a book called koran..I can use its pages to make cigs...

Christianity is now days peaceful and loving religion. But every religions has their own nutjobs....
Early Christians were protecting Muslims of religious purge in the early days..

How do you know they are Christians?
Cos the two communities have been hating and killing each other for over 600 years, even now a girl from one community who falls in love with a boy from the other often STILL gets tarred and feathered, Boys are STILL getting knee capped, on a recent TV documentary it covered how young lovers from Ireland from different faiths usully have to move to England so they can live together. Catholic lads who join the Ulster Police still get shot at, In many factories you can only get a job if you are of the dominant faith in that company. Every year the marching and parade season see's first the protestant organisations like the Orange Lodges marching around with bands and the Catholic communities facing off against them with the police in the middle, inevitably they end up rioting. Most schools are still segregated on faith, many public housing estate are divided by the Catholic / Republicans versus the Protestant / Loyalists, and the hatred and distrust is so engrained it even spread to Scotland and religious divides thought thankfully without the violence still exist there. Its no that many years since I was out there as a soldier and often read reports of Catholic clergy smuggling guns to the IRA, protestant ministers publically encouraging UDA types to drive the catholics out of the province.

Similar hatred still exists in the UK I'm sad to say, my son recently had a terrible crush on a local girl from a good catholic family, both went to separate faith based schools, He asked her out a few times but her parents wont let her date a protestant.

:eek::eek: That is so stupid :/ all Christians believe same God, so i don't understand why it matters are you catholic or a protestant? I'm a protestant and my daughters godfather is catholic...

Stupid to the point of insanity, but that I think for me personally defines religion in general, most religions have far more in common with each other than differences, but those minor discrepancies is enough for people to want to kill each other for millennia.

You still didn't tell me how you know they are Christians. "Catholic" or "Protestant" in that part of the world is a cultural identity, not a faith.

Of course they are Christians, Protestant Christians and Roman Catholic Christians one follows Anglican Christianity the other Papal Christinity, Its why when I was fighting out there you often saw the Reverend Ian Paisley leading Protestant Christians in protests, and on more than one occasion catholic priests being caught with IRA weapons hidden under their cassocks.

hmm,it was ment to be a faith of love and careing and the bosses manage to screw things up..well Christianity is still far better than that cult those towel heads call faith.

and if I need a chat with the big dude upstairs,I don't need anybody in between ;)

So explain to me a Catholic Atheist. (I know one)
Or an Episcopalian Deist (Thomas Jefferson was one)

No idea about the second one but hazarding a guess at the first he was born , christened and raised as a Roman Catholic then decided on reaching adulthood he no longer believes. But when people can believe in dietys that have no proof of existence, no evidence to support their beliefs except some books written by other people over 1000 years ago and rewritten countless times by people with agendas of their own like Henry 8th one has to accept people can call themselves what ever they like. Whats that famous American phrase " Different strokes for different folks?"

I was born and raised in a Christian household as an Anglican, but when I grew up I also grew out of following any sort of diety.

Last edited:
Is he still a Catholic? (he hasn't been excommunicated)
And the second question is, is he a Christian? Was he ever a Christian? (according to reformed theology, the answer is no - he is not now, nor never was a Christian)

In other words, if I go to an airport, does that make me an airplane?

As far as evidence, there is plenty. But you would have to take my word for it, because the evidence is primarily internal. Oh, there is plenty of external evidence, but you would have an alternative explanation. That's why it's called a "faith" not a "science" and will never be proven scientifically.

Last edited:
okay,guys,let's face the fact that some of us belive and some don't and that's how it is,arguing about faith is very un-productive and papa-smurf says no no boys ;)

And that my friend is why I have no time for religion, because yo every person each example is different, A says B is a heretic, B says C is not a real Christian, C says D is not a real Christian because he follows a different text for of the bible and it goes on and on then they start killing each other in growing numbers. for my simple point of life is for some FAITH supports, Faith nurtures, but faith also KILLS.

Is he still a Catholic? (he hasn't been excommunicated)
And the second question is, is he a Christian? Was he ever a Christian? (according to reformed theology, the answer is no - he is not now, nor never was a Christian)

In other words, if I go to an airport, does that make me an airplane?

As far as evidence, there is plenty. But you would have to take my word for it, because the evidence is primarily internal. Oh, there is plenty of external evidence, but you would have an alternative explanation. That's why it's called a "faith" not a "science" and will never be proven scientifically.

52db93ce781d3995775186edfb6aa0d359d93be6c9077f67921897a9c4ae59fa.jpg

Latest posts

Back