Preppers community

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdman198823

Reaction score
I have been prepping for some time and am looking to expand i am buying some land in eastern wa and gonna build a safe house/bunker but i was thinking that there is safty in numbers so i might build a safe house community for multiple families to bugout to.... If i did this would there be anybody who would want to buy one only for the price it cost for me to build it?...

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

A Warm Welcome!

My preps are here. Be careful if you get a community going, people will label you a cult if your not careful.

Just make it appear that it is a group get together and not talk about prepping outside of your group. Either be labeled a cult or a bunch of loonies. Be Safe Always...

My own saying: "Who says Preppers are Crazy? They are right! Yes, we are! We are CRAZY about Life, God, Family, and Country!"

A Warm Welcome!

Just make it appear that it is a group get together and not talk about prepping outside of your group. Either be labeled a cult or a bunch of loonies. Be Safe Always...

My own saying: "Who says Preppers are Crazy? They are right! Yes, we are! We are CRAZY about Life, God, Family, and Country!"
Love your "saying" Overlord and Amen!

I have been prepping for some time and am looking to expand i am buying some land in eastern wa and gonna build a safe house/bunker but i was thinking that there is safty in numbers so i might build a safe house community for multiple families to bugout to.... If i did this would there be anybody who would want to buy one only for the price it cost for me to build it?...
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello there Birdman and welcome to the forums! Wow, that sounds like a lotta work! I, like Colt, am going 'solo' in that Im only preparing stuff for my family but there could probably be some extras, so theres always that of course. I meet like-minded people here and there and live around a few similar families so if things got too shaky we could always come together into a sort of community. Other than that, I dont really plan on 'converging' but that doesnt mean its a bad idea youve got there.

Latest posts

Back