Prepper village on lake and on stream with hot springs and has a 300' hill for bunkers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dianne

Reaction score
NASA came out recently and said they think they've just figured out that the solar flares will get worse and it will happen this year, also new meteorites and comets are being discovered to pass by earth this year as well. I have a bug out community in south eastern Idaho, it is on a ancient Precambrian hill, and I also have warm springs. I have studied underground horticulture, areoponic and hydroponic gardening, my husband electrical power generation.

Solar flares of a massive nature effects human physics, it will cause mental confusion and you must be sheltered from in order to remain whole. For those looking to prepare now and that have the money to join, you need $900k This provides a living basement bunker of 9000 sft a starter garden underground and underground stocked fish pond, access to lake stream, warm pool, $200,000 goes to geothermal power production and funnel wind. 2 years food for 30 people, a total of 7. The funnel wind is created by a tunnel through the hill that funnels wind to a wing turbine. Solar energy would be useless in a massive CME. Get your family and friends together, there is no financing allowed on the real estate. You could live here year round. Everything must be underground for stability. You could in theory have more people however that's your call.

The problem is that I have 120 acres and zoning does not allow me but 7 of these. The property is lake front, and has a stream and has hot springs and has a hill, and had $700k of debt on it at one time. There is land nearby for $3,000 an acre, it is not on a stream, nor lake, nor has a unique hill, nor hot springs. We are making these to hold 30 to 50 people, built, with alternative power, geo thermal is not cheap, nether is drilling a tunnel. However we are giving away free information on a new website site, and I would get some family and friends together and do the same thing. If you are not growing under ground, do not need geothermal, and wind funnel generators, fish ponds, and just need a hole. It can be done many places.

I would not focus on meat, other than fish, because it takes so much plant life to sustain animal life, and rabbits are not the kind of food one should focus on, because you will starve eating mounds of rabbits. if you must have meat, instead try pigs, they'll eat your poop, and anything else, not appealing but they live, they eat each other, they reproduce and give you the fat that you need to survive.

Do not give up, my deal is not for everyone.

Find properly with a hill and water source, even if you need to dig it out with a back hoe, dig into the hill from the top so to avoid flooding. many areas have water 40 ' deep and many places allow a shallow well, it may not last, but at least it's a chance. You can find motor homes that don't run for cheap. Get one, dig a 20 foot deep by 15 f wide and 60f long hole and push that motorhome in, it will provide some shelter, mice are a big problem, you will need to duct tape every crack on the outside and inside of your motorhome and still rodents will infiltrate. Stock up on duct tape. Place 6 x 12 corral panel s at a 45 degree angle usually 3 f above the motorhome roof to the ground long way dig a 2f water trench to the out side of the panel 3 feet deep sloped to 8 f deep and line it with concrete, no less than 2" thick, to your water barrel,in the 8 ft hole. Start placing metal across your panels and reinforce your panels with old broken brick and cement. This design will be on the families living prepared website.

We expect people purchasing our very large 9000 sft homes to pack them with 30 to 50 people with $100,000 going for food, $200,000 for power, $100,000 for hydroponics, greenhouse, fish ponds, storage, air filtration, sewage, tertiary water treatment, it's comprehensive.

NASA came out recently and said they think they've just figured out that the solar flares will get worse and it will happen this year, also new meteorites and comets are being discovered to pass by earth this year as well. I have a bug out community in south eastern Idaho, it is on a ancient Precambrian hill, and I also have warm springs. I have studied underground horticulture, areoponic and hydroponic gardening, my husband electrical power generation.

Solar flares of a massive nature effects human physics, it will cause mental confusion and you must be sheltered from in order to remain whole. For those looking to prepare now and that have the money to join, you need $900k This provides a living basement bunker of 9000 sft a starter garden underground and underground stocked fish pond, access to lake stream, warm pool, $200,000 goes to geothermal power production and funnel wind. 2 years food for 30 people, a total of 7. The funnel wind is created by a tunnel through the hill that funnels wind to a wing turbine. Solar energy would be useless in a massive CME. Get your family and friends together, there is no financing allowed on the real estate. You could live here year round. Everything must be underground for stability. You could in theory have more people however that's your call.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Dianne, welcome to the forum, but please don't start out by peddling. It sounds like you have a lot going on for you.

Latest posts

Back