Prepper Nurse on Youtube & Facebook

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prepper Nurse

Reaction score
Hi folks! I'm a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nurse Degree & 20+ years of full-time experience in the field. I am deeply concerned about the massive concerns facing us & have started a non-monetised Youtube Channel Prepper Nurse & Facebook page Prepper Nurse so that you can know what I know without having to spend any money, leave your home & family, or carve out a huge chunk of time. Here's a link to one of my latest videos Freedom From the Tyranny of Big Pharma

Please let me know if there are topics you'd like me to chat about.

Hope to have you pop by :) Prepper Nurse

Last edited by a moderator:
howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Hi folks! I'm a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nurse Degree & 20+ years of full-time experience in the field. I am deeply concerned about the massive concerns facing us & have started a non-monetised Youtube Channel Prepper Nurse & Facebook page Prepper Nurse so that you can know what I know without having to spend any money, leave your home & family, or carve out a huge chunk of time. Here's a link to one of my latest videos Freedom From the Tyranny of Big Pharma

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the warm welcome and encouragement :) I am brand new to the concept of a forum I'm glad to hear there's help available! Prepper Nurse :)

Welcome aboard!

sometimes I do feel lonely here in Fin..but I like the company here, absolutely GREAT people, and some I even dare to call Friends and some call me a friend, this is a good community :)

It is always a great positive, nay, a MAJOR positive having contact and links and a chance to learn from an RN who is also a fully commited prepper, Indeed it is such a good thing I married myself an RGN/ Nurse Practitioner / Bsc some 30 plus years ago and she is the most vital part of my preps (When she is not galavanting around the country doing nursey things). Welcome Dear Lady this is a good crowd of people.
NR

Welcome Prepper Nurse!! We are very positive on this site, Or at least try to stay so... Your input shall be valued here.

P.S. Jontte You have a place to stay when you visit cali..
Thank you Roninsensei & Northern Raider I do so appreciate the warm welcome :) And Northern Raider, nice job with your preps!!!

Prepper Nurse, a big HOWDY from Georgia!

Not sure how I missed your posts before, but we are always happy to get new people with expertise in different areas.

Keep up the good work on the videos!

P.S. I'm not THAT kind of doctor in case you wondered. :)

Last edited:
Prepper Nurse, a big HOWDY from Georgia!

Not sure how I missed your posts before, but we are always happy to get new people with expertise in different areas.

Keep up the good work on the videos!

P.S. I'm not THAT kind of doctor in case you wondered. :)
Why thank you DrHenley!! I so appreciate the warm welcome and the encouragement :)

Welcome to the forums!
Hope you enjoy your stay and get all your questions answered as well as being able to help others with theirs,

Honestly, I do not have a facebook. Never saw the point, too much drama in those (personal opinion) much like those teens out there now a days needing to text about EVERYTHING!:confused:

Thank you so much Overlord! I have a very good friend who's from the Philippines, and she's shown me photos from her last visit. So beautiful, gorgeous beaches, and fruit everywhere :)

Our country is a nice place to visit. You should come along with her. Drop me a line if you do. Is your friend a Prepper too?

Latest posts

Back