Prepper Nurse Ebola, Collapse & SARS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is I do NOT trust the government, FEMA or the CDC to give ME or anyone else the TRUTH and REAL factual evidence concerning ANY and ALL infectious diseases or gasses. It's up to ME to be as paranoid and cautious as I can be and to have my sht together. The herd may laugh at our preparations and our mistrust of the government but when it DOES happen, WE will be prepared.
They say that the disease can't be spread by airborne methods or by being at room temp for X amounts of hours. I say BS! If it can kill you, there is NO precaution enough to satisfy me. They said AIDS couldn't be spread by kissing but now we know that ALL (spit, tears, sweat, urine, feces, blood, plasma) body fluids of an HIV pos person WILL infect you and it CAN stay active at roo0m temp for OVER 8 hours. Ebola should be treated and prepared for in the most drastic manner.
To be honest and in retrospect, we will probably have more to fear from the Nat'l guard and FEMA Aholes who will be going door-to-door to "evacuate" you to a "safe" "internment camp" for 'your own protection' while they then loot your home for anything and everything of value or barter than we do from the actual bug its self.

What an excellent idea!! Good for you. That gorilla tape is so strong too.

One of the other members here (Bob?) wrote about how well it held up under water as well. The plastic has a multitude of uses from shelter to rain collection to a redneck Slip-n-Slide! Gotta have fun after everything has turned to ashes!

that plastic sheet is something very multifuntional, so I think it was a good investment,I'm thinking could it be used if by some freak accident I loose my heating in the middle of winter..cover the wall where I have windows..

Latest posts

Back