Prepper movie that has good learning lessons

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveZee

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I stumbled on a fairly recent movie called Preppers that is free to watch on Youtube right now. It's titled as a comedy in the Youtube description, but it's not a comedy. It's a story about a young married couple that begin thinking about events around the world that could pose a threat to their well-being, and begin going down the rabbit hole of what they need to do to survive.

It's a fairly low-budget film, but I found it enjoyable, and most of all, the important message it conveys to the audience. If you are a new prepper or seasoned prepper, I think you will enjoy the movie. Prep well, my friends.

Hey folks,

I stumbled on a fairly recent movie called Preppers that is free to watch on Youtube right now. It's titled as a comedy in the Youtube description, but it's not a comedy. It's a story about a young married couple that begin thinking about events around the world that could pose a threat to their well-being, and begin going down the rabbit hole of what they need to do to survive.

It's a fairly low-budget film, but I found it enjoyable, and most of all, the important message it conveys to the audience. If you are a new prepper or seasoned prepper, I think you will enjoy the movie. Prep well, my friends.

It got hard to watch a few times but in the end it was true.

Latest posts

Back