Prepper just seeking company

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jammons5126

Reaction score
I been a prepper for almost a year now. I am still learning new things about it. Was establishing to stay and bunker down but I feel that surviving off the land and bugging out is best and staying about from communities where bandits would exist if there is a disaster to occur. As of now I am looking to get a BOB and then just keep myself prepared from there. Hope to get friends and meet people near by. I do not prep on food. That is why I am buggin out.

I been a prepper for almost a year now. I am still learning new things about it. Was establishing to stay and bunker down but I feel that surviving off the land and bugging out is best and staying about from communities where bandits would exist if there is a disaster to occur. As of now I am looking to get a BOB and then just keep myself prepared from there. Hope to get friends and meet people near by. I do not prep on food. That is why I am buggin out.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

There are a number of threads to help you out with your BOB once you get it!
Feel free to start a thread if you don't find a topic of interest to you!!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

hi, and welcome also. Need some food or water to get you wherever your going. might not be as smoothe as you think.

Prepping for food and water is a major. . .even if you are bugging out.

Latest posts

Back