prepper in oklahoma

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayson haskett

Reaction score
Hi My name is jayson haskett im 36 married with 3 stepkids and one on the way. I am mainly preping for an economic collapse but also preping for another terrorist attack . Both will happen its just a matter of when it will happen. I believe that the economic collapse will be this year if not in the next 6-7 months. I do have a place to go if needed -which Im not going to mention where it is- . for My wife thinks im crazy for preeping but she knows when her and the kids need something it will be their.

welcome aboard, how do you think the collapse would affect Oklahoma? I always assumed it would be worse in the coastal regions or densely populated areas.

Welcome to the forum. In one way, I think Kenny may be right in that the more densely populated areas will be affected more than rural ones. We will feel it though here in the heartland. With an economic collapse, who is going to buy the grains, meats, and other foodstuffs that this part of the nation provide.

Hi My name is jayson haskett im 36 married with 3 stepkids and one on the way. I am mainly preping for an economic collapse but also preping for another terrorist attack . Both will happen its just a matter of when it will happen. I believe that the economic collapse will be this year if not in the next 6-7 months. I do have a place to go if needed -which Im not going to mention where it is- . for My wife thinks im crazy for preeping but she knows when her and the kids need something it will be their.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

For me I also do believe that the costs east and west if they do get get hit yes it will be bad . Especially california and florida. But for me since -oklahoma is a agricultural state - if the farmers do not get the help they need from the goverment it will hurt at the grocery store . Its not just oklahoma, I just picked oklahoma cause I live here. It could be any state simply because most states if not all have some sort of agricultural growth meaning corn, wheat, ect ect.

Welcome to our forum Jayson. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have, and browse around in all the boards. There is a lot of good info on our site and we will be as helpful as we can. Myself living in one of those densely populated coastal areas I believe you guys are correct we will get it the worst. But that's why we prepare so we can be ready for all this. Thanks for joining and enjoy.

Latest posts

Back